Rate me :14m 5'11

fraudmaxxd_mtn

fraudmaxxd_mtn

Sgt_iron_nuts
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
103
Reputation
20
I'm out skateboarding rn so it might look like I'm trying too hard in the photos I'm just bored so I took a selfie and wanted people to rate it, sorry if it looks like I'm trying to show myself to my discord e-kitten (figuratively) I lwk don't know how to take photos that don't look like that yeah anyways sry in advance js give me a rating. If u insult me I won't care cause of what happend with my other posts it's already been done and said so your not fucking special
 

Attachments

  • 194a6159d6fa5be47932ce0b54f0508d_0.jpeg
    194a6159d6fa5be47932ce0b54f0508d_0.jpeg
    632.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm out skateboarding rn so it might look like I'm trying too hard in the photos I'm just bored so I took a selfie and wanted people to rate it, sorry if it looks like I'm trying to show myself to my discord e-kitten (figuratively) I lwk don't know how to take photos that don't look like that yeah anyways sry in advance js give me a rating. If u insult me I won't care cause of what happend with my other posts it's already been done and said so your not fucking special
Sub5
 
Ah who would've though you went to my account after I make a good point about you looking like shit, I know your lying and you know your lying as well
No ur just ugly and boneless asf
 

Similar threads

fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
28
Views
155
fraudmaxxd_mtn
fraudmaxxd_mtn
fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
28
Views
132
mcdawkflawk
M
MilkywayDesu
Replies
3
Views
45
MilkywayDesu
MilkywayDesu
benji6903
Replies
0
Views
29
benji6903
benji6903
benji6903
Replies
1
Views
46
pyke_000
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top