• +1
Reactions: klimo
HTN, maybe chadlite potentially

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
Mid mtn

• JFL
Reactions: greywind and moreroidsmoredates
Maybe apply castor oil on your eyebrows to make them full unless you like them that way.

4193173 20240614 114523

You can also apply it on your eyelashes to make them longer and thicker.

That's the only thing I can recommend since you already look good.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TechnoBoss and iblame_eriksen
Very good. HTN for sure maybe higher for your age.

You'll probably be even better looking later on. I recommend the basics really like going to the gym so you get more dimorphic features overtime.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, iblame_eriksen, Ricky212 and 1 other person
low htn

• JFL
Reactions: cavy
Cl

chadlite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, klimo, W3ak and 3 others
htn for 14 y.o.

chadlite for ur age

cucked by philtrum, strong htn for your age, your side carries you

insentient mtn

HTN for ur age

man I hate lightskins so much its unreal, there’s no elegancy or class to your face
ltn
IMG 6933

ltn

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
dawg what
his only issue is philtrum, lack of dimorph and maybe eye color
plus he's literally 14
"maybe eye color" retard he's a white dude with black eyes that's an automatic huge flaw

dawg what
his only issue is philtrum, lack of dimorph and maybe eye color
plus he's literally 14
no its eye spacing is his only problem but still high mtn

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
BROWN????????????:ROFLMAO:
yes he has brown eyes nigga,that makes close eyes even worse bc you cant see pupil,nobody has black eyes its not possible you dumb nigga its lighting,in natural light they all have brown eyes

yes he has brown eyes nigga,that makes close eyes even worse bc you cant see pupil,nobody has black eyes its not possible you dumb nigga its lighting,in natural light they all have brown eyes
haha dumbass nigga, you can't even see correctly and you roast my rattings:ROFLMAO:

haha dumbass nigga, you can't even see correctly and you roast my rattings:ROFLMAO:
its not possible to have black eyes haaa you really are autistic anthony dont forget that, @iblame_eriksen please send just your eyes in normal lighting to prove my point you have brown eyes not black which isnt possible

its not possible to have black eyes haaa you really are autistic anthony dont forget that, @iblame_eriksen please send just your eyes in normal lighting to prove my point you have brown eyes not black which isnt possible
no shit it's not possible nigga, but they still look obviosuly black which is what people mean when they say black eyes

Bro I dont know what he's yapping about I have brown eyes. Im not fucking asian to have black eyes its just camera quality and lightning

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
no shit it's not possible nigga, but they still look obviosuly black which is what people mean when they say black eyes
anthonty brown eyes are still brown none of this 'amber eyes cope' they all look same and all brown eyes look like this in bad lighting thats why its a bad failo nigga

anthonty brown eyes are still brown none of this 'amber eyes cope' they all look same and all brown eyes look like this in bad lighting thats why its a bad failo nigga
LMAOOOO, u truly are blind and a retard if you can't tell the difference between the eyes the op has and regular brown eyes

literally just false info, all blue eyes and green eyes don;t look the same so why would all brown eyes?

literally just false info, all blue eyes and green eyes don;t look the same so why would all brown eyes?
all brown eyes look like this,terrible no pupil and even worse in bad lighting

all brown eyes look like this,terrible no pupil and even worse in bad lighting
so ur just not an objective rater, exactly shouldn't listen to you. It's got nothing to do with the pupil and to do with the fact that pitch black just looks works then brown

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74