Rate me 14y

Bro I dont know what he's yapping about I have brown eyes. Im not fucking asian to have black eyes its just camera quality and lightning
lmao take another picture then u fucking larper

so ur just not an objective rater, exactly shouldn't listen to you. It's got nothing to do with the pupil and to do with the fact that pitch black just looks works then brown
give me any person with brown eyes any celeb,and i will find there eyesd looking like his in first pic

so ur just not an objective rater, exactly shouldn't listen to you. It's got nothing to do with the pupil and to do with the fact that pitch black just looks works then brown
and obv the lighter the better but rarely a difference in brown

How old are you bro. You do realize ur arguing with a 14 year old. Is this what ur life has come to?
your 14 with a moustache your fully developed and done growing,your a man to me

How old are you bro. You do realize ur arguing with a 14 year old. Is this what ur life has come to?
what happened to u not having asian eyes? you finally admitting it 2 minutes after

what happened to u not having asian eyes? you finally admitting it 2 minutes after
Bro omfg im not gonna loose my time tryna debate my eyecolour with an incel

give me any person with brown eyes any celeb,and i will find there eyesd looking like his in first pic
"any pic" btw this dude posted a regular pic where he stared into his camera, so don't find a pic that's to the side or way too far away if that's what your gonna try to do

i dunno what hes saying,i even told him send me any celeb with brown eyes and i will find them in bad image and there color will also look like yours its just lighting

"any pic" btw this dude posted a regular pic where he stared into his camera, so don't find a pic that's to the side or way too far away if that's what your gonna try to do
no i will just show them in bad lighting with brown eyes,name one celeb

no i will just show them in bad lighting with brown eyes,name one celeb
na bud that's not how it works, it also has to be an upfront pic where they're looking like the one in the OP

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74