Rate me 15, 5"11

youre the one telling yourself that im angry, if anyone is angry its you since youre being condescending.
I didnt say its over for him dont put words in my mouth faggot

whatever you say buddy boyo, whatever you say...

i personally believe he still has a chance, u can think whatever u want

• +1
Reactions: Sixxstar
Do you have an overbite (misaligned teeth) or do you reckon it's a recessed jaw

because if it's an overbite you have good news, if it's a bone-related jaw recession, bad news
Overbite i think, my dentist is planning to fix it by putting braces on the bottom and using elastics but i heard eleastics recess ur maxilla so idk
20240726 075247

Your nose tip should be about half as wide as it is right now, that alone will ascend you by a whole point

• +1
Neither lol it was just a cowlick yk when ur hair is going two diff ways cuz i just woke up its fixed in a second
Yeah I get it like I said if you just took this photo in the morning theres no point in rating cause its not your true potential I also look fucked up in the morning if bloated

• +1
Yeah I get it like I said if you just took this photo in the morning theres no point in rating cause its not your true potential I also look fucked up in the morning if bloated
Harsher the rating the more accurate i get tbh because thats the worst possible i can look and if im like high ltn in that pic my normal pics r like mid mtn maybe even high mtn so like average, some guys in my dms always have the same rating its always mtn

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
You're only 15 man, enjoy your youth! Do the obvious softmaxes like gym, good haircuts, skincare and work on attributes that will shape you as a man in life like combat sports, travel experience, getting money and finding something you're passionate about. Once you're older you should worry about surgery, but now you need to focus on what you can control, you're too young to get anything but at a great age to develop something you can become great at.

• +1
Reactions: Sixxstar and halloweed
is growing the eyelashes snd eyebrows enough? What do you recommend?
knowing that you are 15 your eyes will change to a more masculine stare but yeah grow or make up your eyebrows and your eyelashes, debloat, start cutting but slowly because you are in your peak of growing and then when you are 18 you can take real decisions. For now softmaxx and wait.

• +1
how are his eyes fixable without surgery
his eyes aren't a failo they're average. looking again this guy is firmly in the low mtn ranges but he could be higher mtn after softmaxxing

• +1