Rate me (15) bloated af on creatine should I hop off?

SexDefender

SexDefender

Iron
I'm thinking of hopping off creatine because of the bloating, but it makes my performance better for wrestling. Which one should I do? Should I tint my eyebrows so they could match my hair, or use minoxidil to make them thicker? I used to be a ginger when I was younger thank god it went away. Also thinking of getting rhino just to make my nose more proportionate for my nose. What should I do for my cystic acne scars? I've been correcting my sleep schedule for my eyebags I think it's helped but they're still kinda noticeable, should I use volufine for them? Also, should I use minoxidil for my eyebrows?

Attachments

• IMG-20231217-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20231217-WA0007.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231217-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20231217-WA0009.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231217-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20231217-WA0006.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231217-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20231217-WA0005.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 28774, LooksThinker and 1 other person
I had a stroke reading that

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
Damn, I swear I thought it was gonna be @FunkyFlamingo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 45811, SexDefender and 1 other person
Btw yeah, tint your eyebrows a bit more darker, check out morphs and see what suits you best
As for creatine, are you sure you are bloated due to it? Try hopping of off it for a while and see if you are still bloated. Gl

• +1
Btw yeah, tint your eyebrows a bit more darker, check out morphs and see what suits you best
As for creatine, are you sure you are bloated due to it? Try hopping of off it for a while and see if you are still bloated. Gl
Thanks for the advice, I know it's creatine because of how I look off it. Plus my brother who is 18 has hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
If it bloats you maybe it's better to hop off. Lean is king.

• +1
Your lips and eyebrows are very thin so i advise you to work on them, and yeah unbloat your face

i dont thinm its creatine bud, u look like a jew

high tier subhuman, low ltn

Try creatine in pill form to see if it makes a difference? Creatine is good for the brain too.

@FunkyFlamingo is debloat master whenever I open this website he pops up on top first, consult him

adam driver from walmart clearance section

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
2/10 side
5/10 front

Just eat raw meat
Dont take toxic powders and supplements

Btw is this "bloat" just big cheekbones? Or something else