Rate me (15) I'm an Indo-Aryan boy who's bloated af on creatine, should I hop off?

SexDefender

SexDefender

Iron
Thinking of hopping off creatine because of the bloat. My nose is long and crooked, I broke it a couple of months ago so it's even more messed up, so how can I make my nose look more proportional compared to my jaw? IAlso thinking of getting a rhino. Should I use minoxidil for thickening my eyebrows? While they may not be thin, they're not thick. Any tips for cystic acne/acne scarring? Lastly, what hairstyle would be best considering my thick brown/reddish hair?

Attachments

• IMG-20231217-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20231217-WA0007.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231217-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20231217-WA0009.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231217-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20231217-WA0006.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231217-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20231217-WA0005.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231217-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20231217-WA0008.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 0
Thinking of hopping off creatine because of the bloat. My nose is long and crooked, I broke it a couple of months ago so it's even more messed up, so how can I make my nose look more proportional compared to my jaw? IAlso thinking of getting a rhino. Should I use minoxidil for thickening my eyebrows? While they may not be thin, they're not thick. Any tips for cystic acne/acne scarring? Lastly, what hairstyle would be best considering my thick brown/reddish hair?
Ltn-mtn

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender
Strong LTN

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, mulattomaxxing and SexDefender
Ltn

• +1
You're Indian?

• +1
Creatine doesn’t make ur face bloated, unless you have the face of Yujiro. There must be other factors causing the bloat.

• +1
Creatine doesn’t make ur face bloated, unless you have the face of Yujiro. There must be other factors causing the bloat.
I thought creatine caused crazy water retention. What are some other potential factors?

Mogs me

• +1
You look like a ratatouille character but LTN

• +1
Reactions: Kama and SexDefender
I thought creatine caused crazy water retention. What are some other potential factors?
No creatine causes water retention in your muscles, thus making your muscles look fuller. Creatine shouldn’t impact your face at all.

• +1
Dam I’ve never seen a indo european before
I’ve only seen nic kaufmann but he’s one out of a million

• +1
No creatine causes water retention in your muscles, thus making your muscles look fuller. Creatine shouldn’t impact your face at all.
Oh didn't know that, does physique matter to much at the moment? Should I bulk? Or is lean king

Dam I’ve never seen a indo european before
I’ve only seen nic kaufmann but he’s one out of a million
Lots in Iran, Iraq, Pakistan(Peshawar), Afghanistan, and more

Just JBWmaxx some Curry girls

Oh didn't know that, does physique matter to much at the moment? Should I bulk? Or is lean king
Tbh a lot of people on here will say lean is king, but you have to build a good base before you become lean. I personally recommend bulking (not dirty bulking) for about a year till you’ve gained enough muscle to have a defined v-taper, decent abs, and then cut down to atleast 12%. A lot of people won’t agree with me but you have to build a good base before cutting in order to get the physique I presume you want.

Tbh a lot of people on here will say lean is king, but you have to build a good base before you become lean. I personally recommend bulking (not dirty bulking) for about a year till you’ve gained enough muscle to have a defined v-taper, decent abs, and then cut down to atleast 12%. A lot of people won’t agree with me but you have to build a good base before cutting in order to get the physique I presume you want.
So I just stay at the same bodyfat%, but gain more general mass?

So I just stay at the same bodyfat%, but gain more general mass?
Its hard to bulk and stay the same bf unless you have a perfect diet. I would aim for as much mass you can get without gaining too much fat.

• +1
Start eating more lil nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and SexDefender
Its hard to bulk and stay the same bf unless you have a perfect diet. I would aim for as much mass you can get without gaining too much fat.
Thank you big bro

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
LTN, get rhino

• +1
Which country??

Nope, search Peshawar man;)
The house behind you doesn't look like a paki house .
It looks American architecture.
Are you sure you not mixed race??

Also your rating : Mtn

• +1
Which parent is the Pakistani?