Rate me (15yo) bloatcel

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
let me know what to improve, or any supplements i should take.

IMG 8268

Attachments

• IMG_8267.jpeg
    IMG_8267.jpeg
    348.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and Matzz
• Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Matzz
Bump .2

• +1
over :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadcelmax and TheLooxMaxingKing
Get a beter haircut that suits your faceshape and Lean and gym max, take mk 677 and a ai for height , and masterone for dht max. Only if your still in puberty
This is exactly what im gonna do, you are high iq boyo. Also i been alr gym maxxing and now pretty lean, but im around 14% bf rn so need to do more cardio, goal is 10%.
Also yeah growing hair out, also im prob gonna order mk677 with some vitamins
d3,k2,zinc,magnesium, beta carotene,
but why i need ai and masterone tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster and Matzz
Get a beter haircut that suits your faceshape and Lean and gym max, take mk 677 and a ai for height , and masterone for dht max. Only if your still in puberty
Also what do u rate me now, and what do u think after i ascend lil bit w these softmaxxes

• +1
This is exactly what im gonna do, you are high iq boyo. Also i been alr gym maxxing and now pretty lean, but im around 14% bf rn so need to do more cardio, goal is 10%.
Thanks, yes you have good potential ngl. Mk 677 sounds good for height and ai for slowing down growth plates closure, masterone for dht max, dick and ovr Bone mass on face, masterone or any other steroid for dht maxxing. Your supps sounds good. Leaning down sounds good but be careful to not take it too far

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Thanks, yes you have good potential ngl. Mk 677 sounds good for height and ai for slowing down growth plates closure, masterone for dht max, dick and ovr Bone mass on face, masterone or any other steroid for dht maxxing. Your supps sounds good. Leaning down sounds good but be careful to not take it too far
Yeah alright, i will just get like athletic lean body, i alr have very good amount of muscle so i will just shred down a bit and i think im good, but mk677 is the only one i have researched and im prob gonna start it, but idk bout thes other ones to be honest. also do u know is mk safe and i heard it can cause diabetes, any way to prevent that?

• +1
Also what do u rate me now, and what do u think after i ascend lil bit w these softmaxxes
7.5 and after prob like 8.6 and possibly even higher, you can also try Bone smashing and thumbpulling. Im currently experimenting with those.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, lavabit, erectiledisaster and 1 other person
7.5 and after prob like 8.6 and possibly even higher, you can also try Bone smashing and thumbpulling. Im currently experimenting with those.
Bro 8.5 is maybe a little overrate, thats like htn - maybe even low chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, goodgamebro and Matzz
Yeah alright, i will just get like athletic lean body, i alr have very good amount of muscle so i will just shred down a bit and i think im good, but mk677 is the only one i have researched and im prob gonna start it, but idk bout thes other ones to be honest. also do u know is mk safe and i heard it can cause diabetes, any way to prevent that?
Yes always do research before you take anything. You will not get diabetes if u don't eat like a cow, if u can't hold it then use beberine for elevated insulin levels that will help

• +1
Yes always do research before you take anything. You will not get diabetes if u don't eat like a cow, if u can't hold it then use beberine for elevated insulin levels that will help
Yeah also i prob will lower carbs and sugar, while on it. Also need to check blood sugar levels pretty often.

• +1
how the fuck is he high iq when hes telling you to take a sarm that will fuck you, if your gonna dabble in the streoid/ sarm scene just start test AT AN APPROPRIATE AGE, with aromasin, also major failio is non existent brow ridge + lack of cheek bones which u can fix via surgery (brutal but true), also aromasin will benefit you as it will extend the amount of time the growth plates are opened, and how will you grow height wise if you are in a calorie deficit trying to get lean?! :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and TheLooxMaxingKing
how the fuck is he high iq when hes telling you to take a sarm that will fuck you, if your gonna dabble in the streoid/ sarm scene just start test AT AN APPROPRIATE AGE, with aromasin, also major failio is non existent brow ridge + lack of cheek bones which u can fix via surgery (brutal but true), also aromasin will benefit you as it will extend the amount of time the growth plates are opened, and how will you grow height wise if you are in a calorie deficit trying to get lean?! :feelshah:
bro dnrd niger type shorter

im just gonna eat when im hungry and do alot of cardio fag, if i eat mainentance + lift weights and do a lot of cardio ofc i will get leaner

bro im 15 ofc i dont have brow ridge or cheekbones yet, also i have facefat so my bones doesnt show good
what a dumb fucking excuse im literally 15 and have cheek bones and a browridge not even a brag, contribute it to ur low dht and test silly fucker maybe get your blood work done avatar ass nigga

• +1
what a dumb fucking excuse im literally 15 and have cheek bones and a browridge not even a brag, contribute it to ur low dht and test silly fucker maybe get your blood work done avatar ass nigga
bro, u are just saying shit to me, u think u fucking tuff guy say that to my face mother fucker bitch nigga u fucking idiot fuck you bro u fucking idiot rope alr

• JFL
Reactions: lavabit, Autismcel and enriquecel
bro, u are just saying shit to me, u think u fucking tuff guy say that to my face mother fucker bitch nigga u fucking idiot fuck you bro u fucking idiot rope alr
mirin your understanding of the english language :feelshah:

• +1
How do you leave the house with that haircut

• +1
calling me low test while looking like a boneless jellyfish is utter cow shit :lul:
i just said im bloated and have face fat that covers it jfl, lets see at one year when i blast gear and fuck ur mom niga

i just said im bloated and have face fat that covers it jfl, lets see at one year when i blast gear and fuck ur mom niga
alr lets see you after one year i will be waiting, also how are you chatting shit abt my mom when u look like a fucking avatar quiet down boneless nigga

• +1
alr lets see you after one year i will be waiting, also how are you chatting shit abt my mom when u look like a fucking avatar quiet down boneless nigga
Shut the fuck up "boneless" muh muh i will ascend and finally be happy and fuck bitches every fucking day

hey why do yall always have to be rude atleast help him a lil while insulting him

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and TheLooxMaxingKing
hey why do yall always have to be rude atleast help him a lil while insulting him
litterally started with dnrd and told me to rope but alr

• +1
Why u txt so much i cant read
ur the one initiating conversation abt what ur gonna do to looksmaxx and im telling what could go wrong, you obvs care so why are you not bothered to read any advice :cautious:

• +1
ur the one initiating conversation abt what ur gonna do to looksmaxx and im telling what could go wrong, you obvs care so why are you not bothered to read any advice :cautious:
Sorry Bro

oh my fucking god this forum went to shit. no more of this. i cant fucking take these boneless negative iq tiktok fags with their garbage info/opinion. this forum is dead

• +1
Reactions: lavabit, Autismcel, enriquecel and 1 other person
lose weight you fucker

• +1
Reactions: lavabit and TheLooxMaxingKing