Rate me (15yo) bloatcel

oh my fucking god this forum went to shit. no more of this. i cant fucking take these boneless negative iq tiktok fags with their garbage info/opinion. this forum is dead
Bud have you even tried these?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Irrelevant also hes talking about your ratings lol wdym 7.6 the dude has literally 0 bones with a .50 esr
Im talking about normal scale, and I took to account that he's still in development and is young

• +1
Yea obv normal scale lol you went beyond 8

How does that correlate ? If he was a 20 yo his rating would be the same
I mean if he cycles dht plus mk 677 and gym he could ascend a pretty amount

• +1
I mean if he cycles dht plus mk 677 and gym he could ascend a pretty amount
Yea like high MTN maximum he unfortunately has alot of unfixable falios

• +1
You have a good eye area, can't really give you a proper rating since you're still in puberty come back for a rating when you're in your early 20's.

• +1
Jfl man, go outside and stop rotting, girls doesnt know that shit bruh
They subconsciously realize it and how do girls not know about the jaw/nose ? Just leave the forum if you think this

• +1
They subconsciously realize it and how do girls not know about the jaw/nose ? Just leave the forum if you think this
i gonna do rhino for nose jaw gonna grow

• JFL
Reactions: lavabit
isnt it obvs all the things you said about jaw growth and what not wont happen from simply blasting gear better get that rhino u were talking abt maybe buy some zygo implants while your at it

• +1
isnt it obvs all the things you said about jaw growth and what not wont happen from simply blasting gear better get that rhino u were talking abt maybe buy some zygo implants while your at it
ok greycel

are you mixed race ?

• +1
oh my fucking god this forum went to shit. no more of this. i cant fucking take these boneless negative iq tiktok fags with their garbage info/opinion. this forum is dead
May 21, 2024

• +1
savolaxid kang

• +1
Thanks, yes you have good potential ngl. Mk 677 sounds good for height and ai for slowing down growth plates closure, masterone for dht max, dick and ovr Bone mass on face, masterone or any other steroid for dht maxxing. Your supps sounds good. Leaning down sounds good but be careful to not take it too far
Hi man could you help me out im also 15 so I'm still growing check my thread please and ty

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Matzz