oliverg

oliverg

Iron
for context im 16, 6’1, and around 150 lbs. honest rating pls and advice
IMG 3599
IMG 3568

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
You have 7 potential just focus on health and growing up properly, you're already in the top 10 percent of the guys your age
thx man, focusing on my diet a lot more in the last couple months. they say im supposed to be 6’4 when i stop growing so fingers crossed

Your ESR is 0.51 which is wide af the ideal ESR is 0.45-0.48
Measure Pixels   20240820133430

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
NVM looked at pics again
High mtn potential mid HTN

• +1
Reactions: ominion and oliverg
something like this is what makes young girls go crazy, speaking from experience

Attachments

• image_2024-08-20_193808388.png
    image_2024-08-20_193808388.png
    388.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: oliverg
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, YungTrappa and keonxmogs
How can I achieve this or get closer to it at least?
dont worry about that stuff you cant really fix it without really invasive surgeries

How can I achieve this or get closer to it at least?
You can, but you would need an OBO(orbital box osteotomy), which I doubt anyone on this forum would get besides Ape. A sliding genioplasty, which is actually a good surgery, is something I recommend I'm getting one myself.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
A
You can, but you would need an OBO(orbital box osteotomy), which I doubt anyone on this forum would get besides Ape. A sliding genioplasty, which is actually a good surgery, is something I recommend I'm getting one myself.
Anything I do can without surgery? I don’t wanna wait 2 years

Yk the basic shit like vitamin D, omega-3 fish oil, protein powder, creatine, magnesium and zinc.

I recommend something called GHK-Cu. You have to inject it, but it improves acne and skin quality by increasing collagen production.

Source:

you think i can convince my parents for that? is it more or less safe to use?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
you think i can convince my parents for that? is it more or less safe to use?
GHK-Cu is generally considered safe. Yeah ur parents might be concerned about the injection part but as long as you do it properly there's nothing to worry about. It just increases collagen it's not like ur using roids

GHK-Cu is generally considered safe. Yeah ur parents might be concerned about the injection part but as long as you do it properly there's nothing to worry about. It just increases collagen it's not like ur using roids
Yeah, the injection is definitely the sketchiest part. Maybe I can convince her, we'll see

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo