rate me 16 M

You can, but you would need an OBO(orbital box osteotomy), which I doubt anyone on this forum would get besides Ape. A sliding genioplasty, which is actually a good surgery, is something I recommend I'm getting one myself.
Obo isn't worth it at all in his case. A genio is a giant looksmax tho

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
too messy, people say ill look better with it shorter. please i need ideas
ofc they want your ahh to look like young sheldon
dont listen to them and keep them longer
trust

Because you'll never face the looks-based discrimination ugly people get. It's funny how this forum was used genuinely ugly people to escape their genetic destiny of being the "weird ugly loser".

• +1
Reactions: GastonLooksmax
You're calculating ESR on a selfie picture which is incredibly inaccurate. Use his mirror picture and you'll be able to tell his ESR is within the ideal range.
Do you want me to take a mirror pic? I’m at the gym right now and can take one

Do you want me to take a mirror pic? I’m at the gym right now and can take one
Go ahead, but using the mirror picture you've already provided, your ESR is ~0.46, which is completely fine. Your ICD is a bit off but that's the same with a lot of normies

Go ahead, but using the mirror picture you've already provided, your ESR is ~0.46, which is completely fine. Your ICD is a bit off but that's the same with a lot of normies
I’ll take another one right now. The one I provided isn’t the greatest tbh

What would you say I should focus on right now face wise?

What would you say I should focus on right now face wise?
Nothing, leave & enjoy your life while you're young. You're good looking enough to slay & there's nothing that will significantly improve you right now. I'm 4 years older than you and I can tell you lifemog me to oblivion based off your stats

Nothing, leave & enjoy your life while you're young. You're good looking enough to slay & there's nothing that will significantly improve you right now. I'm 4 years older than you and I can tell you lifemog me to oblivion based off your stats
lol, thank you man.here’s a mirror pic, im a little messed up since I just got done working out but hope this works, thanks
IMG 3607

looks like a normie version of carrington