Rate me 16M 5'11/180cm NO FRAUDING

View attachment 1427802
View attachment 1427803
View attachment 1427809
View attachment 1427811

No squintfrauding, jaw jutting, flexing, or using flawless lighting (the lighting in my bathroom is kinda good but I didn't try to get it perfect). I tried to make it as unfrauded as possible. All photos without a shirt for physique/frame to be included, I probably should've taken a picture including shirt but I forgot and now I don't feel like it.

I am aware that my hairline is shit and I'm considering fringemaxxing to fix that. I also feel like my side profile is shit despite there not being anything that detrimental to it. My jaw is a bit narrow but I'm hoping it'll widen since my dad's jaw is square. I'm also considering something to make my eyebrows more dense and eyelashes longer.

Give honest rating in normie scale (1-10) and PSL
You need more muscle mass and you should get a skin fade back and sides haircut

U need a tan and need to gain some weight

Get a tan. Puberty isn't over yet. Good height and you are white so you have JBW going for you. All in all you aren't subhuman at all

Either golden tan or dye black hair and bring hair in front to hide forehead. My plan is the same, we have similar failos

View attachment 1427802
View attachment 1427803
View attachment 1427809
View attachment 1427811

No squintfrauding, jaw jutting, flexing, or using flawless lighting (the lighting in my bathroom is kinda good but I didn't try to get it perfect). I tried to make it as unfrauded as possible. All photos without a shirt for physique/frame to be included, I probably should've taken a picture including shirt but I forgot and now I don't feel like it.

I am aware that my hairline is shit and I'm considering fringemaxxing to fix that. I also feel like my side profile is shit despite there not being anything that detrimental to it. My jaw is a bit narrow but I'm hoping it'll widen since my dad's jaw is square. I'm also considering something to make my eyebrows more dense and eyelashes longer.

True aryan

View attachment 1427802
View attachment 1427803
View attachment 1427809
View attachment 1427811

hi airport runway

Jfl this nigga deleted