Rate Me 16M 6'0ft (as well as any improvements)

Cornnyy

Cornnyy

greycel mogger
Turning 17 soon...
How over is it for me or am I doing alright for myself?

Attachments

• bigmike.jpg
    bigmike.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 203
  • bigmike2.jpg
    bigmike2.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_20190725-141518.jpg
    Screenshot_20190725-141518.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 181
Chadlite, the buttchin is a failo

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
Chadlite, the buttchin is a failo
yeah i suppose it is a bit subjective, the only time it really 'stands out' like this is with lighting which highlights it such as in the photos

yeah i suppose it is a bit subjective, the only time it really 'stands out' like this is with lighting which highlights it such as in the photos
Lmfao jokes, it doesn't hurt you. But if you didn't have it, it would've been better. I don't think you can improve via any surgeries, but you're alreadg good looking.

Maybe look into a new haircut, unless you like the fuckboy vibes. The current one isn't bad.

Lmfao jokes, it doesn't hurt you. But if you didn't have it, it would've been better. I don't think you can improve via any surgeries, but you're alreadg good looking.

Maybe look into a new haircut, unless you like the fuckboy vibes. The current one isn't bad.
I appreciate the feedback and thank you :)
As for the hair, i'm quite lazy meaning I dont spend much time on it at all, by no means am I a fuckboy, but if it looks decent, then that's good enough for me

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
6.5/10

• +1
Reactions: Cornnyy
of course a nordic mogs me

• +1
Can we see a side profile? I have a feeling your maxilla is flat

fix your eyebrows

6-6.5 blessed

• +1
How many girls sucked ur dick?

Send with normal hair tbh.

How many girls sucked ur dick?
oh mate the truth is in terms of females i'm a fairly lonely guy, dont get me wrong i'm not a total virgin but not as many as you think and plus here in the UK many schools are separated in gender meaning we get cucked by the government essentially

what do you think is wrong with them? and also how would you suggest going about fixing them?
they're kind of thin and slope up at the end. I didn't know what was off about you until I realized it was that lol

Can we see a side profile? I have a feeling your maxilla is flat
sure, i'll send one when I can be bothered to actually take one haha

oh mate the truth is in terms of females i'm a fairly lonely guy, dont get me wrong i'm not a total virgin but not as many as you think and plus here in the UK many schools are separated in gender meaning we get cucked by the government essentially
Nigga go out and approach women. It'll be easy for you since you're good looking.

• +1
they're kind of thin and slope up at the end. I didn't know what was off about you until I realized it was that lol
I see, not sure if that's the camera but irl I wouldn't think of them as being thin, nonetheless I appreciate the feedback and i'll definitely check them out to see if there are improvements to be made

• +1
chad light

• +1
Cornnyy

• +1
How tall are your parents? your heights good

You look very typical english boy lol, your face is okay though looksmax naturallt/with roids or get surgeries when you have the money, other than that

Enjoy life, it’s better than most of the people’s herr for sure