rate me 16m 6ft

P

psl7 fatty

Banned
im 90kg so like 25% BF and this was at 3am, and i have pct and insane cheekbones, and no im not gonna upload high quality photos unless i get paid.
IqZM9zm.jpg

a2oDG7v.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
You live in a fucking trailer ya goddamn hillbilly?

• JFL
Reactions: Achathin, Chinko, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Average buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Alexanderr and ElliotRodgerJr
have you got parkinsons why are the pictures so fucking shaky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
You didn't even take off your headset to make the pics we are supposed to rate.

Average looking ass nigger.

Nah you are average At best
I doubt he's at 25% too. Srs if he has a face with normal fat retention, having that structure at 25% is insane.
Of course OP either isn't 25% bodyfat, or is like @Nibba with a low fat retention face.

I doubt he's at 25% too. Srs if he has a face with normal fat retention, having that structure at 25% is insane.
Of course OP either isn't 25% bodyfat, or is like @Nibba with a low fat retention face.
im legit 25% bf mayb 30%

tale decent pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Did you make these pictures with a Gameboy?

reminds me of myself a little. You need to lose facial bloat and BF if you want a real rating. None of us can see your bone structure. 4 PSL now but nothing looks too recessed so just by losing body fat you'll ascend.

reminds me of myself a little. You need to lose facial bloat and BF if you want a real rating. None of us can see your bone structure. 4 PSL now but nothing looks too recessed so just by losing body fat you'll ascend.
4? Really

This dude is fat as hell in the PMs he sent me. Either he has a low fat retention face, or top tier bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
10 PSL 16 meters slayer

Average, decent bones (except chin) but lacks harmony, hair is bad and nose shape isn't doing you any favors

im 90kg so like 25% BF and this was at 3am, and i have pct and insane cheekbones, and no im not gonna upload high quality photos unless i get paid.
IqZM9zm.jpg

a2oDG7v.jpg
6.3 but mainly cos of Eye Area and recessed Zygos. Appear to have long mandibular length but need side profile. Send it boyo

hawt lips no homo

I'd still knock u out and steal yo chain tho