Rate me, 16y

aveglyntmax

aveglyntmax

Iron
I need some insight on possible looksmaxes for me or other ways to ascend. I think im an mtn atp considering height (6'1). Please provide meaningful insights and not some shit like "curry gtfo".

also, heres my current physique:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 50702, Recessed Life and 1 other person
I need some insight on possible looksmaxes for me or other ways to ascend. I think im an mtn atp considering height (6'1). Please provide meaningful insights and not some shit like "curry gtfo".

@BrahminBoss rate this sarrrrr

• +1
Reactions: aveglyntmax

What did you eat to end up 6feet 1 in mumbai I'm serious

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and Samsepioler
Curries dont suit the stache, drop it
Bleache your skin, grow your hair. Your frame looks good especially for curryland but rn youre a giga butterface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 55314
nothing tbh, just barmaxxed. i really dont know how i ended up with this height cause both my parents are pretty short + im bihari
What did you eat to end up 6feet 1 in mumbai I'm serious

Curries dont suit the stache, drop it
Bleache your skin, grow your hair. Your frame looks good especially for curryland but rn youre a giga butterface
for sure man

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
hydroquinone, test+dianabol, fashionmax

Htn but frauded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
uee, yes. jaw, nope. any good softmaxxes tho?
Shave that shittty Stache of and u should be good. also try getting eyebrows thicker

For skin-
Dead Sea mud mask for skin tone evening and whitening weekly and exfoliating
Mineral serum
Alternated with retinol serum

Idk how. Ur teeth is like but make sure they are white and straight. Check with an ortho or surgeon about your bite to make sure it is okay (they are more qualified than looks autists on here)

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and aveglyntmax
Chad in Mumbai and ltn in the west. So you have to stick to your own race if u want to slay you will never get a western girl sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mynoseisafailo, Samsepioler and Deleted member 55631
Chad in Mumbai and ltn in the west. So you have to stick to your own race if u want to slay you will never get a western girl sorry
lol cope giga hard at 6’1” and with that face he’ll slay well (mostly cuz his height tho).

• +1
Reactions: emspems
Shave that shittty Stache of and u should be good. also try getting eyebrows thicker

For skin-
Dead Sea mud mask for skin tone evening and whitening weekly and exfoliating
Mineral serum
Alternated with retinol serum

Idk how. Ur teeth is like but make sure they are white and straight. Check with an ortho or surgeon about your bite to make sure it is okay (they are more qualified than looks autists on here)
thanks man, ive got the serum and retinol just gotta get a good exfoliator. also should i thumbpull or its cope?

yeah its easy for me to heightmog men here in delhi, cause most of the men here are fucking manlets jfl, idk boutt the west tho

• +1
Reactions: mynoseisafailo
lol cope giga hard at 6’1” and with that face he’ll slay well (mostly cuz his height tho).
In the west. I’ve seen tall normie curries with white gfs. all u need is height. If he was 5’8” he’d be incrl tho Because at 5’10” below u need to be Chad minimum.

• +1
Reactions: mynoseisafailo and aveglyntmax
you dont look bad for an indian

But your skin colour is failo

Also height is very good

• Love it
Good potential tbh. I wonder what my brother @Blackgymmax would rate u. Interesting one

1/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, St.TikTokcel and Allornothing
MOGS ME

• Love it
Mtn. Still a curry

• +1
Reactions: mynoseisafailo and aveglyntmax

Low mtn you frauding