Rate me, 16yo, 5’11 (Be Brutally Honest)

I’m new here and eager to reach my peak potential. Right now, I believe I’m somewhere between high LTN (maybe lower) or low MTN. If I were to max out at my absolute peak, I’m guessing I’d be high MTN(without surgery) and high HTN(with surgery). I’m looking forward to sharing my progress, so please be brutally honest and let me know what I can do to ascend absolute..
your side profile isn't that bad but you're front profile needs tremendous improvement.

become a dreadhead and cover the top half of ur face while debloating and skincarmazzing. grow a beard in the future. The rule is if you're incredibly darkskined, you MUST have clear skin or else you'll look disturbing according to looksmaxxing/PSL standards. PSL doesn't favour non aryans/non europeans. To a normal person you look average but to any looksmaxxer you'll look absolutely disgusting (in the nicest way possible). I don't really recommend this site unless you're actually getting advice/researched info unless you like being called a nigger.

bro ppl on here might says its over for you but dont listen to these mfers. grow out a beard if you can. try to make your beard widen your face instead of making it any longer by growing it out then combing it down. try to rock a buzzcut with a skinfade on your sides and back, cause your hair makes ur head even bigger as it is rn. then once u done that, try to lose some body fat in the gym and build muscle. whilst doing this shit, try to socialize in real life, try talking to women etc...