Rate me (17, 5'10)

U look Thai

• +1
Reactions: zeek
Literally looks normal with some appeal why do u describe yourself as some subhuman I was expecting some burn victim

Literally looks normal with some appeal why do u describe yourself as some subhuman I was expecting some burn victim
I look worse now but even if i was softmaxxed this lighting frauds a decent amount here

another short midface fakecel with maxilla larping as subhuman abomination neet loser for attention

this site will never change......

another short midface fakecel with maxilla larping as subhuman abomination neet loser for attention

this site will never change......
True dude that's why girls called me a school shooter in school and disrespected me, this video is frauded too and i look worse now. I've also been neet pretty much since this photo was taken as i got kicked out of school that year

True dude that's why girls called me a school shooter in school and disrespected me, this video is frauded too and i look worse now. I've also been neet pretty much since this photo was taken as i got kicked out of school that year
what's your midface measurement? radix to upper lip? and brow to upper lip? and nose length vertically?

what's your midface measurement? radix to upper lip? and brow to upper lip? and nose length vertically?
dunno and no ruler in sight

Incel version of @Bvnny. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Corleone
Eye to eyebrow distance is too much and u got a negative canthal tilt
New fag here. Just looking for an accurate rating before I start looksmax. Have insomnia so eyes are currently more fucked than they actually are, thanks.

New fag here. Just looking for an accurate rating before I start looksmax. Have insomnia so eyes are currently more fucked than they actually are, thanks.

Joseph Gordon Levitt lite

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
chad

• JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272