Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
PhotoWarp 2021 10 19 23 53 25

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheRock, Deleted member 11770, lore and 7 others
Your eye area looks really asymmetrical to me, I think that is disaster failo unless you are pulling a funny face. you cna maybe fix with filler for now.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sly shinkai and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Your eye area looks really asymmetrical to me, I think that is disaster failo unless you are pulling a funny face. you cna maybe fix with filler for now.
Slightly pulling up my eyebrows. But youre right, my eye area is very asymmetrical with one eye looking downright lopsided and lazy

Insane autism masculinity, I guess it is real. Your eye area is your main failo, you take pictures like a retard but so do half the members of this forum.
5PSL insane mogger with autism failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Don‘t know if it’s just the pose but your neck looks comical how short and thick it is

you look good, height is not optimal though (optimal is 5'9-5'10), but still slayer if nt

• JFL
Reactions: 189
you look good, normie tier
Let the beard and hair grow
Now I pray for you to grow another 2 inch
Do you train the neck?
Neck is the only thing i train. Dont give a single shit about any other muscle whatsoever because i always wear a hoodie no matter season so the rest of my body doesnt matter :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Celexawer, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
you look good, height is not optimal though (optimal is 5'9-5'10), but still slayer if nt
Height is kinda brootal cuz i live in sweden. Bottom 13 percentile 🤡

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15099, .👽. and 3 others
Grow some hair.

Grow some hair.
Too autistic to take care of it. It always ends up greasy and unkempt and looking horrible +

I cant even keep a buzzcut + fade because i just cant be fucked to any sort of styling

Which is why i gave up on having hair when i was 14

Insane autism masculinity, I guess it is real. Your eye area is your main failo, you take pictures like a retard but so do half the members of this forum.
5PSL insane mogger with autism failo
Autism isnt that bad for me honestly

I dont wanna aound like a gigacoper here, but ive kinda "overcome" autism. No one around me knows I have autism, and they all seem to think I have average or slightly above average social skills

My autism comes in the form of me having retarded ideas and doing weird shit and not caring about most social cues even though I know what I should do.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and .👽.
Neck is the only thing i train. Dont give a single shit about any other muscle whatsoever because i always wear a hoodie no matter season so the rest of my body doesnt matter :ogre:
What is your routine?

Your jaw looks

Neckpilled again

What is your routine?
I dont have a real routine.

I have an object on my forehead which I can push down on to create resistance, and i find a good level, and i do 12-20 reps till failure, rinse and repeat for a like 5 sets

Then to train the back of my neck i have a neck harness and strap it to a shopping bag and load books, rocks, metal, whatever untill it feels good and then i do around 12-20 reps till failure for around 5 sets

I do this whenever im not sore around my neck

So about every other or 3rd day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Aspergers, it’s over

You would look MUCH BETTER with longer hair, and no beard. Weight ur options

Chadlite.
Mogs me

Autism isnt that bad for me honestly

I dont wanna aound like a gigacoper here, but ive kinda "overcome" autism. No one around me knows I have autism, and they all seem to think I have average or slightly above average social skills

My autism comes in the form of me having retarded ideas and doing weird shit and not caring about most social cues even though I know what I should do.
Ok so you're not actually autistic you just think you are.
Legit aspies are pretty fucked and couldn't socialize as well as you do, unless you have like very mild aspergers which is possible

optimal dark triad face