Rate me, 17, 6’0 .

Nigga im crying :feelswah::feelswah:. No way you look that majestic in such a high bf% :feelswah::feelswah:
Chad when leaned out:feelswah::feelswah:

Nigga im crying :feelswah::feelswah:. No way you look that majestic in such a high bf% :feelswah::feelswah:
Chad when leaned out:feelswah::feelswah:
PSL scale wise what’d you say when I’m 100% softnmaxxed (colouring lean debloated nice teeth etc etc)?

PSL scale wise what’d you say when I’m 100% softnmaxxed (colouring lean debloated nice teeth etc etc)?
Fully softmaxx will ascend you to maximum 5.725psl way beyond enough for any foid's standards
Hardmaxx can probably ascend you to 6+ but unlikely

Tbh 5psl can give you any pussy you want unless below 6ft

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Tom Cruise level uee when squinting

IMG 20240727 213305

Screenshot 2024 07 27 21 31 19 62 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7

• +1
Not squinting in that photo but Foids on ome.tv 90% of the time compare me to Robert Pattison and I just can’t see it.
Also 99% of the time I get called mewing and a sigma 😂.
A few people have said to me I have a slight resemblance to Johnny depp though.

What’d you say my main falios are rn because I’m trying to literally max out myself as much as possible no surgery. I’m moneymaxxing for ortho rn as I need to fix this Crossbite fucks my symmetry up.

make it to north atlantid
my whole mothers side has all a10 blue eyes my moms pheno is north atlantid and my dads side only his dad had blue eyes so i got hazel :forcedsmile:

How come. I am working on fixing coloring and tanning
with blue eyes fits better a whiter skin, just get the lips more red with a little (A LITTLE) of lipstick or a special lipbalm that turns red, then take lycopene or just take the blush of your mother and apply it in the cheekbones (A LITTLE)

• +1
Fair enough. Was thinking of getting rose tinted lipbalm anyway. Btw, what would u rate me?

I will repost a new rate me when im like 90% softmaxxed (10% bf colouring debloated etc etc.):):p