• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, waterconnoisseur and Deleted member 9072
normie psl 4

Recessed maxilla/8

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
hit my face until i get a moxilla

For some reason I can’t view the attached videos so I’m just assessing based on the one picture provided:

-Bad skin quality. Noticeably bad. Fix this as soon as possible.

-Eye area: Either your PFL is too low or your iris’ are too big giving the illusion of a low PFL. I think it’s likely the latter. Either way, the point is you don’t have much horizontal scleral show. It’s good to have a decent amount of horizontal scleral show (it’s only vertical scleral show that’s not good to have — and it’s good that you don’t have it). Your upper eyelids seem decent. Lower eyelids are fine for the most part. As I was saying above, there isn’t much, if any, vertical scleral show (which is good) but I suppose your lower eyelids could be *a bit* straighter (in order to give them a less round appearance, at least for one of your eyes). Also it’s hard to tell but you may have a negative canthal tilt (at least in one eye), so that’s not a good thing. Another thing: your eyebrows appear to be visibly asymmetric though this may be an illusion caused by your hair at the front (not entirely sure). Your IPD is good. Both in itself and relative to your surrounding facial width such as bizygomatic width and bitemporal width. (On a related note: your eye color is terrible. You need light colored eye contacts.)

-Midface area: Pretty bad nose it looks like. Asymmetric (at the nasal bridge) and too large (especially at the nasal base). (Consider nose surgeries to fix these issues.) Pretty good midface ratio (IPD/nasion-to-upper lip distance) it looks like, so that part is (seemingly) good.

-Mouth area: The horizontal width of your lips is good. Compared to your wide nasal base the width seems lower than it is, but the width in itself is quite good. (So the flaw is the high nasal base width, not the lip width.) Your lips could be fuller though, they seem quite thin.

-Lower third: The vertical length of your chin seems good, at least relative to your nasion-to-upper lip distance. Your chin could be wider/squarer though. Your ramus seems tall enough. Your total jaw width seems good in comparison to your bizygomatic width (there might be some asymmetry though with regard to the jaw width on one side compared to the other side, hard to say). You’d still probably benefit from a bit more lateral gonial flare (increasing your total jaw width slightly ), and alongside that your corpus could probably use *some* thickness. So basically your lower third would look better with added mass (*horizontally speaking*) all around the mandible (from the angle of the mandible to the corpus to the chin/symphysis). Consider fillers in your lower third to bring about some (or all) of these mandibular changes. Even right now though, your mandible is pretty decent.

You’re probably slightly above average based on that one picture alone (as I couldn’t see the videos). Like 5.5/10 (where 5/10 is taken to be average).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, draco, buflek and 6 others
I would say that you are good looking but the only down sides that i see are :
1- the width of your nose in the front view "wide nose" ( and i think that your nose is crooked and the tip is pointing to the right side and that's why the bump seems to be bigger on one side than the other ) , but your nose looks good on the sides tho .
2- the negative canthal tilt on your left eye ( i have the same problem ) .
3- and the bad skin .
take care of them and you will be good to go , also some pronounced cheekbones will be a nice cherry on top .

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and waterconnoisseur
To add.
Having your upperhead at front fully covered with hair.
Makes mid face appear disproportionally long.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Squirtoutmabooty
To add.
Having your upperhead at front fully covered with hair.
Makes mid face appear disproportionally long.
yea i agree his face shape is close to an oval face shape he needs to lower his hair on the top and maybe a bit on the sides too

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and eduardkoopman
Some great replies here, I attatched a picture with my hair out the way. Not sure how to style it as I prefer it longer.

Attachments

• 20200730_153714.jpg
    20200730_153714.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 194
Not bad looking, not good looking either. More or less normies with halos here and there.

Some great replies here, I attatched a picture with my hair out the way. Not sure how to style it as I prefer it longer.
Pretty shit eye area, acne, and look like you have an underbite. Mogs me facially tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Basically in hairstyling for men you want to use your hair as a way to make you face shape more oval looking which is the ideal shape because of the over all balance that you get in the front view , lets say for example that i have a diamond face shape so what i need to do is to get some width on the sides of my head by getting more width on the sides of my hairstyle for my narrow forehead and if i can grow a beard i will grow it a bit on the sides so i can get that oval shape (although i don't recommend growing a beard if your jaw halos your face) but for you , you don't need that because your face is already oval and that's why its better to shorten them sides symmetrically from top to bottom and shorten the top hair because you don't need more length .

• +1
Reactions: waterconnoisseur
Looks like the art student at my HS

Looking for ratings (PSL), flaws etc
added 3 videos in different lighting and stuff lol
Currently 4.5PSL
I see potential for ascension to Chadlite atleast with surgeries

6/10 your nose is a bit big and asymmetrical

I would say that you are good looking but the only down sides that i see are :
1- the width of your nose in the front view "wide nose" ( and i think that your nose is crooked and the tip is pointing to the right side and that's why the bump seems to be bigger on one side than the other ) , but your nose looks good on the sides tho .
2- the negative canthal tilt on your left eye ( i have the same problem ) .
3- and the bad skin .
take care of them and you will be good to go , also some pronounced cheekbones will be a nice cherry on top .
found ur first post ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380