16612858981851814155410.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1661285994504-1163250617.jpg
    1661285994504-1163250617.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and MakinMogReturns
cantho+rhino u look 5/10 but i give 6/10 because of u look a dad

Really? I never knew that my nose was the thing that was the problem.
ur face is not top model tier but u dont have any foilos,
just fix the nose, and maybe teeth
at 6 4 u good to go CHAD

Thank you. Tbh i thought my face was below average and my height was carrying me

• +1
Reactions: tooLOW
Rhinoplasty and jaw implants for aesthetics, but since ur 6'4, wouldn't bother, chad appeal anyway.

Rhinoplasty and jaw implants for aesthetics, but since ur 6'4, wouldn't bother, chad appeal anyway.
Im currently waiting til my facial hair grows so i can see if i look good with a stubble.

lose fat and yes get a rhino also found a good haircut end start dressing well
Im currently bulking atm so thats why theres more fat. Hair has been my biggest problem i dont know how to make it look good. Because of my height finds clothes that actually fit me is rare

idk why people are saying "chad", i think you look fine but nowhere near chad even if you lost weight. you also seem slightly recessed to me. you could be high tier normie by getting thinner tho and softmaxxing. higher than that would require other things

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
idk why people are saying "chad", i think you look fine but nowhere near chad even if you lost weight. you also seem slightly recessed to me. you could be high tier normie by getting thinner tho and softmaxxing. higher than that would require other things
Yeah i know i still have a long ways to go. I was thinking of going for more of a masc look due to a deep voice. Height and also big frame. I also live in canada

Yeah i know i still have a long ways to go. I was thinking of going for more of a masc look due to a deep voice. Height and also big frame. I also live in canada
i live in canada too lol i thought you were living in a third world country though cuz ur walls look discheveled.

masc look/vibe would suit you more, you lack prettyboy features so that's the route you should go

i live in canada too lol i thought you were living in a third world country though cuz ur walls look discheveled.

masc look/vibe would suit you more, you lack prettyboy features so that's the route you should go
Yeah I also gotta moneymaxx so i cant spend money on stuff that would make me look better atm ex:skin care. Cant even get protein powder yet til i can find a job.

if you lose weight your bones will come out more and put castor oil on your eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and patricknodixon
i know this photoshop is kinda funny

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Is your bite fine?

You look 17 years... married

cantho + rhino
agreed plus lose weight and that haircut kinda sucks. Just get to a low enough bodyfat where abs start showing and try to put muscle on your shoulders they look narrow.