Rate me 17 years old. (I think I'm htn)

NtIdk

NtIdk

Silver
IMG 20240824 232757 918

I weigh 85 kilos and my height is 162-165 cm

Many of my DS friends told me to go to the gym but the gym is just a way to cope with your face but Luckily I'm HTN so I never go to the gym.

I also saw that going to the gym makes your testosterone drop considerably so it's over for these faggots who go to the gym.

Can you tell me all my flaws (I know I don't have any...) and also tell me what PSL rate would give me?

For the gymcels there is no lifting for your subhuman face:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ptg405, Gren and 3 others
do you want me to rate you honestly or do you want me to tell you you're a HTN?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abdullahm06, greywind, LuckyBeast and 2 others
Ltn htn if you lose some weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, UZB_Strebl and NtIdk
Chad lite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast, Outerz14 and NtIdk
I thinks if I lose weight I will lose my masculine face :p
Your face has little to no masculinity, you’re not pretty boy either. If you don’t lose weight than you’re gonna stay ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Onewithmoss, LuckyBeast, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Ltn you are delusional af but you have potential surely

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and NtIdk
Height is usually not the issue but in your case, you have the height of the average woman, that is not going to be very good for dating opportunities. You're basically limited to short girls and the few tall girls who have a fetish for short men (extremely unusual).

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk and Outerz14
ltn with this height

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and NtIdk
I agree that you are a ltn but i don't see the potential for htn. Even if the face improved HTN is impossible with that height let's be very straightforward here.

I don't see any features that would suddenly pop if you lost weight. Your eye area is weak, mouth area isn't good either.

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss, NtIdk, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Height is usually not the issue but in your case, you have the height of the average woman, that is not going to be very good for dating opportunities. You're basically limited to short girls and the few tall girls who have a fetish for short men (extremely unusual).
But you forgot that I am Chad and Chad does not need height :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
View attachment 3121096

Many of my DS friends told me to go to the gym but the gym is just a way to cope with your face but Luckily I'm HTN so I never go to the gym.

I also saw that going to the gym makes your testosterone drop considerably so it's over for these faggots who go to the gym.

Can you tell me all my flaws (I know I don't have any...) and also tell me what PSL rate would give me?

This can’t be a real post bro

• +1
Reactions: Dora67, Outerz14 and NtIdk
I agree that you are a ltn but i don't see the potential for htn. Even if the face improved HTN is impossible with that height let's be very straightforward here.

I don't see any features that would suddenly pop if you lost weight. Your eye area is weak, mouth area isn't good either.
I think my eye area is the best on the forum

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
lol just read the actual text you wrote and realised you're just trolling :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Dora67, lowtiernormiechad, Outerz14 and 1 other person
3/10 rage bait jfl thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Outerz14, NtIdk and UZB_Strebl
But you forgot that I am Chad and Chad does not need height :feelsgood:
You look like a child in that picture, and you have no muscle mass, how can you expect women to take you seriously looking like that? Even as a tall guy with a Brad Pitt physique, I don't look tough. Women may be impressed by my height but the ones I like rarely thirst for me. I do get checked out a lot, even when my younger brother's female friends come to visit, but it's always the unattractive ones who show interest in the most obvious of ways.

• +1
Reactions: NtIdk and Outerz14
View attachment 3121096

Attachments

• 4335235_4334641_NEVERGETUP.mp4
    9.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: NtIdk
View attachment 3121096

yes yes yesss YOU ARE SO htn yeah yeah watch yourself fucking nigga i will jump in you nigga you weight 85 kilos i weight 62 KILOS AND I HAVE A BETTER BODY SHAPE WITHOUT GOING TO THE GYM NIGGA AND A BETTER FACE THAN YOU YOUR PSL IS BELOW 4.5 NIGGA GO SUCK MY DICK ¨I KNOW I DONT HAVE ANY¨ you are a fat-ASS i will clap that cheeks:hnghn:

• Love it
Niggas mum said he's handsome 😭😭

• +1
View attachment 3121096

• +1
You look like a child in that picture, and you have no muscle mass, how can you expect women to take you seriously looking like that? Even as a tall guy with a Brad Pitt physique, I don't look tough. Women may be impressed by my height but the ones I like rarely thirst for me. I do get checked out a lot, even when my younger brother's female friends come to visit, but it's always the unattractive ones who show interest in the most obvious of ways.
Screenshot 20240825 000847 comandroidchrome
This is my girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
yes yes yesss YOU ARE SO htn yeah yeah watch yourself fucking nigga i will jump in you nigga you weight 85 kilos i weight 62 KILOS AND I HAVE A BETTER BODY SHAPE WITHOUT GOING TO THE GYM NIGGA AND A BETTER FACE THAN YOU YOUR PSL IS BELOW 4.5 NIGGA GO SUCK MY DICK ¨I KNOW I DONT HAVE ANY¨ you are a fat-ASS i will clap that cheeks:hnghn: View attachment 3121199
Keep coping. I mogg you :eek:

• Ugh..
Reactions: aerooooo
View attachment 3121096

8/10 bait:lul:

• +1