• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Deleted member 1551
I liked you better when you were crossdressing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
Be honest
Those eyebrows dude :lul:

Eyebrowmaxx asap

Also fix your undereyesupport and your fucking hair(line)

Might ascend to simp betabucks provider for used up post prime cum dumpsters

you're a retard if you're being serious

>Looksmaxer
>Not retarded

:jag:

OP, you're about a 4 PSL (Average), your height is decent enough, you have zero masculinity and you aren't gl looking enough to be a pretty boy.

You're basically invisible, you have a decent base though, can ascend with a few minor surgeries and fillers, start saving some money, you'll need at least 15k

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
  • +1
Those eyebrows dude :lul:

Eyebrowmaxx asap

Also fix your undereyesupport and your fucking hair(line)

Might ascend to simp betabucks provider for used up post prime cum dumpsters
Yeah I sometimes get my eyebrows done I need to soon haven’t in a while.
Hairline I use rogaine occasionally but I’m too unmotivated to do it regularly. Docs won’t let me use fin. I’ll wait till I’m 18 and then try to get on.
>Looksmaxer
>Not retarded

:jag:

OP, you're about a 4 PSL (Average), your height is decent enough, you have zero masculinity and you aren't gl looking enough to be a pretty boy.

You're basically invisible, you have a decent base though, can ascend with a few minor surgeries and fillers, start saving some money, you'll need at least 15k
what surgery whoukd I need to become a normalfag?
No. Fix your acne/discoloration, use hair meds, and get surgeries. Good luck.
I’ve been on accutane for over 6 months. Hair i was recommended rogaine by my dermatologist but I hardly use it as I’m a lazy ass. I just wanna pop finasteride pills, but they won’t let me till I’m 18.
I liked you better when you were crossdressing ngl
I’ve been thinking that it’ll help to get bi or pan girls. Do you think that’s a legit strategy?
Are you balding??

He doesn't look subhuman, although he has a very cuck face, ngl
Yes I’m balding. What’s a cuck face and how is that bad?

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking that it’ll help to get bi or pan girls. Do you think that’s a legit strategy?
bro...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Bro...you shouldnt listen to doctors tbh, for you its fin or death at his point

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
5.5/10 irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
its over
you look like an extreme gay cuckold wifes boyfriend cum guzzler.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Exafc and itsoverbuddyboyo
Cuck face dude

• +1
why are you not gymceling?

5. People here are over underestimating how subhuman people are irl tbh

Manlet cope.
This nigga copes all the time

• So Sad
You’re balding worse than me kid
You’re balding worse than me kid

Hairlinemaxx asap

• +1
you need a huge hair transformation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i think you would look decent with a beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Exafc and FailedNormie
Cuck face but most NT men compensate like growing some stubble not the end of the world. Focus on lifting to get the body halo.

Lmfao how are you balding at 17 omgomgomg what genese do you have. Try building up muscles it suites you and try to convert to islam. Islam is the future :)

Be honest
What I will give you is not a rating, but direction no one else here commenting and ripping on you can provide you. Your post had actually prompted me to create an account here due to all these noxious responses- I’m very knowledgeable of looks and life maxing, take my advice and you will become everything you wanted to be- I insist to you and everyone on this forum who’s new to looksmaxing to never go down the route of medication, drugs, experimental chemicals, fda approved poisons to grasp at a pipe dream of becoming “Chad”. It never works, and even if you were to achieve “Chad” status via means of toxicity- it WILL all fall apart. Ru58841, Dutasteride, Fin, Peptides, Chemical infested face creams, drugs, and much more- I’ve done it all in the name of looksmaxing and it did me far more harm then good. What took me up that ladder to a successful change inside and out was a holistic approach. Nature/God whatever you subscribe to provided us with an answer to all issues- follow the path god intended. You WILL be rewarded for it. Here’s some places to start- first go to the user gucci_gang from lookism, he’s a banned account but he has one of the best looksmaxing posts off all time, without a shadow of a doubt. Just google his user name and lookism, scroll through his posts on his account page and find his ultimate looksmaxing guide. (His approach is chemical and drug free, which is key.) Second look into Dr.Morse on YouTube and look into his ways of cellular healing. Third take a look at the total male optimization website, which was a godsend to me in times of trouble and heart break. I was incredibly blessed as a very good looking kid- but finding toxic people in the looksmaxing community and being influenced by them as a insecure teenager absolutely ruined my life at a point. I had actually developed post finasteride syndrome at 21- and I hit rock bottom from there. Cutting the story short- I 100% healed myself of PFS, and I’m far more beautiful than I ever was- at least a 7.2 out of 10 with 100+ matches on tinder within 6 hours. You have a good base kid, don’t go down the route I did. I provided you the resources now study them and stay away from toxic people.

How is it bad?
Lmfao how are you balding at 17 omgomgomg what genese do you have. Try building up muscles it suites you and try to convert to islam. Islam is the future :)
It’s from fapping, and also genes. Gymcelled from March to June 3x a week 30 minutes then went on a trip for 2 weeks. Now I’m gonna get back into it.
Cuck face but most NT men compensate like growing some stubble not the end of the world. Focus on lifting to get the body halo.
I don’t like having a beard. Also it signifies “soyboy.”
Bro...you shouldnt listen to doctors tbh, for you its fin or death at his point
There’s no way to get it rn.
you need a huge hair transformation.
Just got it all shaved off today.

Attachments

• 0762FE27-5C0E-4D13-BDF4-5F2426A89280.jpeg
    0762FE27-5C0E-4D13-BDF4-5F2426A89280.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr
i heavily dislike your curly balding hair
otherwise pretty average imo

• +1
i heavily dislike your curly balding hair
otherwise pretty average imo
See my new pic. Just went to the barber and got it shaved.
What I will give you is not a rating, but direction no one else here commenting and ripping on you can provide you. Your post had actually prompted me to create an account here due to all these noxious responses- I’m very knowledgeable of looks and life maxing, take my advice and you will become everything you wanted to be- I insist to you and everyone on this forum who’s new to looksmaxing to never go down the route of medication, drugs, experimental chemicals, fda approved poisons to grasp at a pipe dream of becoming “Chad”. It never works, and even if you were to achieve “Chad” status via means of toxicity- it WILL all fall apart. Ru58841, Dutasteride, Fin, Peptides, Chemical infested face creams, drugs, and much more- I’ve done it all in the name of looksmaxing and it did me far more harm then good. What took me up that ladder to a successful change inside and out was a holistic approach. Nature/God whatever you subscribe to provided us with an answer to all issues- follow the path god intended. You WILL be rewarded for it. Here’s some places to start- first go to the user gucci_gang from lookism, he’s a banned account but he has one of the best looksmaxing posts off all time, without a shadow of a doubt. Just google his user name and lookism, scroll through his posts on his account page and find his ultimate looksmaxing guide. (His approach is chemical and drug free, which is key.) Second look into Dr.Morse on YouTube and look into his ways of cellular healing. Third take a look at the total male optimization website, which was a godsend to me in times of trouble and heart break. I was incredibly blessed as a very good looking kid- but finding toxic people in the looksmaxing community and being influenced by them as a insecure teenager absolutely ruined my life at a point. I had actually developed post finasteride syndrome at 21- and I hit rock bottom from there. Cutting the story short- I 100% healed myself of PFS, and I’m far more beautiful than I ever was- at least a 7.2 out of 10 with 100+ matches on tinder within 6 hours. You have a good base kid, don’t go down the route I did. I provided you the resources now study them and stay away from toxic people.
Agh this shit is getting insane... why the fuck is it so hard for below average and average males today?!

I’ll check that stuff out though.

See my new pic. Just went to the barber and got it shaved.
yeah that looks better
a completely shaven head is better than a balding/curly one it gives a johnny sins big dick vibe that turns women on

• +1
looks better

• +1
How is it bad?

It’s from fapping, and also genes. Gymcelled from March to June 3x a week 30 minutes then went on a trip for 2 weeks. Now I’m gonna get back into it.

Bro...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2205
Your face gives you a bad personality. Makes you looks gay, autistic, low status, perverted just in general something you don't want. Sad thing is that there aren't any extremely serious failos it's just your ratios and the genetic look your face has.

Your problems are very simple in my opinion. You just need some sunlight and a new hairstyle. Your brows could use a little trimming but that's okay, most men need it.

Other than that, eat healthy foods primarily/only like veggies and lean meats. Think real whole foods. A diet of only health foods will change your complexion a lot. Eliminating sugar from your diet will make your skin look amazing too. I understand this is tough if you don't have funds or basic cooking skills.
In addition to eating healthy, exfoliate your face a few times a week and apply non-clogging lotion/moisturizer afterwards to protect it.

Treat your face really good and it will show. Next step?....gym gym gym.

Looks better shaved now you can play off nazi skinhead game

How is it bad?

Tragic. The Norwood reaper has claimed another life.

• So Sad
What?
Looks better shaved now you can play off nazi skinhead game
No way. Alt right is cope.
Your face gives you a bad personality. Makes you looks gay, autistic, low status, perverted just in general something you don't want. Sad thing is that there aren't any extremely serious failos it's just your ratios and the genetic look your face has.
I am autistic and kinda perverted.

Last edited:
4 PSL, I think your hair texture is what brings you down the most. You should buzz it short (I see you've done that already). You're not ugly at all, just average. You could definitely manage to find relationships with sweet girls but you will have a hard time slaying unless you put some major effort into your appearance and personality (tattoos, musclemaxxed, low-inhibit, NT). Your height is fine, it won't hold you back with the vast majority of women. You can wear shoe lifts to improve yourself even further. You're quite young so you should develop further and potentially become even more attractive naturally. Make sure you eat enough food and get well-rested sleep. Try to join a sport and exercise at-least 3 times per week to maximize your hormonal and physical potential.