Rate me 17m

rainingrockets

rainingrockets

Chadlite in year or rope
Rate me and tell me some maxes i can do maybe take some T for dimorphism IMG 1823 IMG 1817 IMG 1818 IMG 1819 IMG 1820 IMG 1821

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ascеnd, PlayersGetPlayed and wastedspermcel
U look normal maybe strong mtn lowe htn

Maybe in person closer to htn because in selfie cams ppl tend to look narrow

poor mans vinnie hacker

Tiktok prettyboy, rhino would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
htn, you could try styling your hair / getting a slightly shorter haircut to show more of your eyebrow area

Can't see any changes to make major differences, keep doing what your doing. Also what do you do for skincare, you skin looks fabulous
cut out soda and fast food thats about it cold showers too ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and PSL Les
htn, you could try styling your hair / getting a slightly shorter haircut to show more of your eyebrow area
i have fluffy hair bc my eyebrows are pretty high set and i think fluffy hair hides that flaw how should i make eybrow area better

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
Can't see any changes to make major differences, keep doing what your doing. Also what do you do for skincare, you skin looks fabulous
so im prob hardstuck htn without surgery

• +1
cut out soda and fast food thats about it cold showers too ig
Do you do any skincare stuff like either washing your face in the morning or at night? Or any products?

• +1
Reactions: rainingrockets
Do you do any skincare stuff like either washing your face in the morning or at night? Or any products?
no just showers and i wash with cold water in shower sometimes night sometimes morning depends on if i got sweaty that day

• +1
no just showers and i wash with cold water in shower sometimes night sometimes morning depends on if i got sweaty that day
Would you say your skin type is? As in oily or dry etc

• +1
You Look decent man, i'd rate You Low htn. If You are average height or Tall I recommend You leave this Site and dont let the incels Here drag You down with them

• +1
You Look decent man, i'd rate You Low htn. If You are average height or Tall I recommend You leave this Site and dont let the incels Here drag You down with them
im 6'1 but i want to be the best looking i possibly can

Would you say your skin type is? As in oily or dry etc
my skin is pretty oily in the shape of T from my eyebrows to my chin it was pretty bad until I cut soda out of my diet around 3 months ago now even my nose doesn't have many blackheads my cheeks tho have almost never had any acne just in the T shape

• +1
htn bro u look pretty good already, great skin too, maybe rhinoplasty if you want, not necessary tho the nose is good enough just kinda doesnt fit the prettyboy look u got, anything else wont make much difference

htn bro u look pretty good already, great skin too, maybe rhinoplasty if you want, not necessary tho the nose is good enough just kinda doesnt fit the prettyboy look u got, anything else wont make much difference
yea i jst want chadlite tho lmao
idk how to get except maybe lower bf%

offbrand vinnie hacker but htn

• +1
With a rhino and using that make up shit that tiktok prettyboys use, You could easily larp as that hacker dude.

You are high mtn. Your flaws are your eyes are shallow set with upper eyelid exposure, you hold a slight layer of subcutaneous fat in your face, your facial fifths are way off, your nose is slightly wide for your lips and you have very slight negative canthal tilt. Your best attributes are your wide lower third with thick masculine jaw, excellent forward growth with both your maxilla and chin projection, your facial thirds are equal and your chin to filtren ratio is ideal coming in at 2.1 and your lips are thick yet not overly thick. To soft max de bloat and lose the fat that’s all you can really do. To hard max, canthoplasty, buccal fat removal and nose job to reduce the width of your nose. Soft max potential is low htn, your hard max is mid htn. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.

• +1
You are high mtn. Your flaws are your eyes are shallow set with upper eyelid exposure, you hold a slight layer of subcutaneous fat in your face, your facial fifths are way off, your nose is slightly wide for your lips and you have very slight negative canthal tilt. Your best attributes are your wide lower third with thick masculine jaw, excellent forward growth with both your maxilla and chin projection, your facial thirds are equal and your chin to filtren ratio is ideal coming in at 2.1 and your lips are thick yet not overly thick. To soft max de bloat and lose the fat that’s all you can really do. To hard max, canthoplasty, buccal fat removal and nose job to reduce the width of your nose. Soft max potential is low htn, your hard max is mid htn. Good luck on your ascension and have a great day.
so their is no way to acheive deeper set eyes?

so their is no way to acheive deeper set eyes?
If you are young, testosterone and hgh can increase bone mass therefore covering your eyes a bit more but no there isn’t anything that I know of after puberty really.

If you are young, testosterone and hgh can increase bone mass therefore covering your eyes a bit more but no there isn’t anything that I know of after puberty really.
i am 17 and compared to my age im late to puberty didnt get a growth spurt til 16 but my dad has the same eyes as me so i think its jst genetics i guess

You look decent but I think you're softmaxed

im 6’1 but im prolly not done growing bc delayed puberty and my dad went from 6’2 to 6’4.5 in college
Low - mid - high HTN, don’t listen to anyone else they don’t go outside and are fuckign retards and give shit ratings. (High HTN If 6ft1+ low HTN if below 5ft 10 anywhere in between mid htn)

im 6’1 but im prolly not done growing bc delayed puberty and my dad went from 6’2 to 6’4.5 in college
High HTN it is then, get a good physique maybe skin care if you’re willing to do that gay shit but don’t let anyone know and you could be Chadlite good shit bro

High HTN it is then, get a good physique maybe skin care if you’re willing to do that gay shit but don’t let anyone know and you could be Chadlite good shit bro
im getting alot of mtn from other ppl but seeing some other mtn i feel like low htn i get cold aproached by girls so i think im fine for now

im getting alot of mtn from other ppl but seeing some other mtn i feel like low htn i get cold aproached by girls so i think im fine for now
Don’t judge of what they say they don’t see the light of day therefore have no clue what the average person looks like and assume everyone looks like TikTok moggers or has zero failos