Rate me 17y 190cm

D

Deleted member 82660

Iron
So I posted like 2 weeks ago and some of u guys told me to get shorter hair, buzz, French crop etc. So I got a haircut and I think it suits me better in some ways, I took a few pictures with different lighting and angles, be honest and rate me please.

Attachments

• IMG_3759.jpeg
    IMG_3759.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3753.jpeg
    IMG_3753.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3723.jpeg
    IMG_3723.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3770.jpeg
    IMG_3770.jpeg
    454.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Pics are frauded mate.

High mtn / low htn. Mid-htn is your limit imo.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Rhinoplastyordie
Pics are frauded mate.

High mtn / low htn. Mid-htn is your limit imo.
Pics aren’t frauded tho 😭 most are in suboptimal lighting with a normal angle what are u on 😭

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
  • +1
You are squinting and jutting in almost all of them.
should rate me for how I look not just saying “squinting, cheek biting, jutting” people really can’t believe someone looks how they look smh 🤦🏼‍♂️

• JFL
should rate me for how I look not just saying “squinting, cheek biting, jutting” people really can’t believe someone looks how they look smh 🤦🏼‍♂️
Sigh.

Even if you aren’t frauding, you have poor facial harmony. You are a high MTN in these photos.

I’ve taken a look at your last post and I think you look better with a slightly higher bf%. You look less youthful in these, and not in a good way.

• +1
Sigh.

Even if you aren’t frauding, you have poor facial harmony. You are a high MTN in these photos.

I’ve taken a look at your last post and I think you look better with a slightly higher bf%. You look less youthful in these, and not in a good way.
Okay, but did my hair improve it or better with longer hair?

ew why is everyone trying to do that cam angle lol its so cringe

Ohhh yeh it was just a random snap after a shower not much though process behind it..
right. how tall are you? you should start a surgery fund. facid is one of the worst phenotypes to appeal to regular white girls although that shouldn't stop you from getting a few

right. how tall are you? you should start a surgery fund. facid is one of the worst phenotypes to appeal to regular white girls although that shouldn't stop you from getting a few
i would say that appealing to girls really has never been a problem for me and I am 190cm or 6’3 feet I have had multiple girlfriends and have never had troubles with getting them so far…

i would say that appealing to girls really has never been a problem for me and I am 190cm or 6’3 feet I have had multiple girlfriends and have never had troubles with getting them so far…
thats good, generally if u want to improve much besides softmaxxing you need to escape facid (i dont know the original pheno name)

although im sure its possible with the cosmetic advancements

Figure out which softmaxxes you need from BOTB threads and consulting high iq users. Then get off the site.
You clearly have better things to be doing than scrolling .org

thats good, generally if u want to improve much besides softmaxxing you need to escape facid (i dont know the original pheno name)

although im sure its possible with the cosmetic advancements
Yeah I can’t find anything under “facid” but I think my biggest problem right now is more or less my acne and thin eyebrows

Yeah I can’t find anything under “facid” but I think my biggest problem right now is more or less my acne and thin eyebrows
mhm, if you just solve those dont bother getting surgery since... well more or less you have a unique phenotype and it will do fine in dating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82660
mhm, if you just solve those dont bother getting surgery since... well more or less you have a unique phenotype and it will do fine in dating
dont get surgery because it wont be what you expect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82660
Thanks bhai

Figure out which softmaxxes you need from BOTB threads and consulting high iq users. Then get off the site.
You clearly have better things to be doing than scrolling .org
I never scoll anymore, mostly ask for ratings cuz people won’t lie

bhai you look like a fagg shit hair and honestly just a lil over average imo

Legit sub5.

Funny name tho.

In this world you utter faggot. Don’t complain when you get the rating YOU asked for.
Yeah I’m not complaining just isn’t right I know that much 😭

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
jfl this delusional narcy who thought they'd rate him chadlite :forcedsmile:
Nope never crossed my mind, ltn is just objectively and honestly completely wrong 😭

Nope never crossed my mind, ltn is just objectively and honestly completely wrong 😭
the way u deny the ratings is hilirious...why did u even decide to join this site.... this site wont help u ascend?

So I posted like 2 weeks ago and some of u guys told me to get shorter hair, buzz, French crop etc. So I got a haircut and I think it suits me better in some ways, I took a few pictures with different lighting and angles, be honest and rate me please.
Fill in those eyebrows and you will ascend to htn

Low mtn

MTN with HTN potential tbh but you are 190cm so just leave this site. No point of you rotting here with us.

1. Debloat
2. Clear up your skin
3. Eat lots of meat and drink milk
4. Do calisthenics 3x a week or play Sports to get lean.
5. Drink 6 litres of water a day.

There you go man :feelsokman:

if you want an honest rating, you are mid to high htn.