rate me / 18/Arabcel

zaideas

zaideas

shawermacel
anyone willing to tell me if I have good facial growth and a forward maxilla and rate me cuz im genuinely confused and don't actually know
IMG 5550

IMG 5629

IMG 5642
also im 182/183 and have curly hair with blue eyes is it over with my big nose or not
also the pictures may look frayed but trust me they're not

Why post dogshit pics in the dark?

Ugly subhuman just like all Arabs :D

• +1
Reactions: Aero and <6PSLcel
rhino, haircut, facial hair and sleep on back so your face doesn't develop asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
cuz ur not good looking
I mean what's missing cuz I get a lot of attention irl, but what's missing other than my nose? I have a good gonial angle good forward growth I fraud a bit with my eyes but for the most part they're normal im 6ft with a60 eyes and good curly hair sure im overweight and haven't fixed my bloat yet but I don't want a simple answer I want what to know what im missing

I mean what's missing cuz I get a lot of attention irl, but what's missing other than my nose? I have a good gonial angle good forward growth I fraud a bit with my eyes but for the most part they're normal im 6ft with a60 eyes and good curly hair sure im overweight and haven't fixed my bloat yet but I don't want a simple answer I want what to know what im missing
If you “got a lot of attention irl” then you wouldn’t be here, stop coping

If you “got a lot of attention irl” then you wouldn’t be here, stop coping
literally no fucking corelation, everyone can look better and be better just cuz im trying to improve on looks doesn't mean im some lonely fag who sits at home spending time commenting on the org I simply wanna look better and know what im lacking

literally no fucking corelation, everyone can look better and be better just cuz im trying to improve on looks doesn't mean im some lonely fag who sits at home spending time commenting on the org I simply wanna look better and know what im lacking
u dont get attention irl nigga, stop the cap

rhino, haircut, facial hair and sleep on back so your face doesn't develop asymmetry
trust me bro they all love the hair and facial hair doesn't suit me yet its still not complete I don't think I have much softmaxes left other than volufine skincare and thumb pulling

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash
unironically no ones noticed my big nose irl they always say its been normal and this is no sugarcoating
Nigga there’s nothing short of surgeries right now do improve your looks. Learn how to trim your beard and keep it looking clean 24/7 , that’s about the best right now you can do. If I were you since you say you’re getting attention I’d log out this faggot site and never look back, you’re not even getting help you’re just getting called an Arab dog and shitty ratings from the likes of this retarded faggot @Idm55 who said Matias Soule is a low to mid LTN :ogre:.

trust me bro they all love the hair and facial hair doesn't suit me yet its still not complete I don't think I have much softmaxes left other than volufine skincare and thumb pulling
im sorry but your hair objectively looks retarded.
either grow it out or experiment with other styles.

what i meant by facial hair was fixing it up, the goatee looks a little asymmetrical, and you dont seem to be using the facial hair to fraud chin projection (looks a little recessed ONLY A LITTLE compared to the glabella, see UFC Fighter Jiri Prochazka).

your bone structure is pretty meh zygos and chin could use some work if you're planning on smashing

otherwise you're not that bad at all, could slay if rhinomaxxed:feelshah:

also take @cannotbeasked's advice and ignore the dumbasses in this thread

Lower maxilla is forward grown, but upper is flat/recessed so doesn't matter chin isn't forward grown

Lower maxilla is forward grown, but upper is flat/recessed so doesn't matter chin isn't forward grown
im not lean enough to determine how recessed my upper maxilla is and im still haven't fixed the bloat so anyone knows that if you are still kinda fat you will not know how forward your maxilla is

im sorry but your hair objectively looks retarded.
either grow it out or experiment with other styles.

what i meant by facial hair was fixing it up, the goatee looks a little asymmetrical, and you dont seem to be using the facial hair to fraud chin projection (looks a little recessed ONLY A LITTLE compared to the glabella, see UFC Fighter Jiri Prochazka).

your bone structure is pretty meh zygos and chin could use some work if you're planning on smashing

otherwise you're not that bad at all, could slay if rhinomaxxed:feelshah:

also take @cannotbeasked's advice and ignore the dumbasses in this thread
well I got a cut recently so ill just grow it, and hopefully when I leanmax my zygos will pop a bit, thanks anyways I knew the people in the thread are autistic