nice soft features and collagen + good jaw

ur ratios are kinda off but id still give you htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Kroker
HTN

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
based on neck size, I'd have to assume you have good genetics for bodybuilding, or at least sports in general, and you're more than likely not an ectomorph. What you do with that high potential though is completely up to you.

I'm an ectomorph but I've managed to surpass a lot of guys I know who had good genetics for bodybuilding since they got lazy while I put in the work year after year.

In high school, I was 138 lbs at 6'4" and super skinny and that put me at a huge disadvantage in a fight and people saw me as weak. Now I'm 180 lbs lean. The biggest guy in my high school was like 190 lbs at 6'4" but he was on the fatter side, at like 22% body fat with a bloated face and a huge waist, I have already surpassed him.

based on neck size, I'd have to assume you have good genetics for bodybuilding, or at least sports in general, and you're more than likely not an ectomorph. What you do with that high potential though is completely up to you.

I'm an ectomorph but I've managed to surpass a lot of guys I know who had good genetics for bodybuilding since they got lazy while I put in the work year after year.

In high school, I was 138 lbs at 6'4" and super skinny and that put me at a huge disadvantage in a fight and people saw me as weak. Now I'm 180 lbs lean. The biggest guy in my high school was like 190 lbs at 6'4" but he was on the fatter side, at like 22% body fat with a bloated face and a huge waist, I have already surpassed him.
yeah, i good a sport. had a bit of a break from the gym due to an injury, gonna get back to it tho in a week or so

• +1
Reactions: copingvolcel
Yeah could be
Either way u look good just don't act autistic