Rate me, 18M ricecel

I'm actually short. 170.5cm barefoot, but I actually live in the shortest country in the world, Indonesia.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Chadeep, Deleted member 10652 and 3 others
Could you post a frontal selfie, possibly with natural light? A pic like this is not good for rating tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Mogs @portuguesecel to oblivion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
IM SO SORRY BUT ITS ABSOLUTELY OVER.
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING ANYTHING, DONT BOTHER LOOKSMAXXING.
PLEASE. JUST GO ER, DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND NEVER COME BACK.
2 PSL:feelswhy:
Barack Obama Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, amorfati, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
how is dating in Indonesia, this website is kinda useless to you if you live in a Muslim country

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Yuya Moggershima
LOLLLLLLL, jfl at you fucking little sissy twink. Dont even bother looksmaxxing you estrogenic gook, just kys immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and RoundHouse
whenever someone posts a pic I assume by default it isn't them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6892 and 3 others
Average ngl

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
Take a normal selfie and post it, mirror is hard to evaluate, i know at least i look a lot worse in mirror shots.

its fun though. I have some people saved from incelswithouttears so i could larp untraceably
r/incelswithouttears? Is that what thry named the new sub. Lmao:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Can I have the phone numbers of all the female members in your family

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6273
Not a great picture to be able to see what the facial issues are but you better start hitting the gym pretty fast. One good thing as far as bulking up is it should be easier since you are only like 5'7" unless you are one of those people that have a hard time putting muscle on. If you do struggle with that you might want to look into possibly taking testosterone.

kpopmax is your only hope

Could you post a frontal selfie, possibly with natural light? A pic like this is not good for rating tbh.
Jesus man, if he looks like this in a frauded picture. Why would you ask him to take an unfrauded photo, do you want him to rope?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6273
Jesus man, if he looks like this in a frauded picture. Why would you ask him to take an unfrauded photo, do you want him to rope?
Mirror pics are usually shitty in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Mirror pics are usually shitty in my experience
They are but if you learned to angle and lightning fraud them you can make yourself appear way better than you are.
OP should place his phone down, get 2 meters away from it and take a candid with timer back camera to see how he really looks like.

Eat more rice nigga, you need weight.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
Just how I like my asian foid, skinny with no ass :love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
They are but if you learned to angle and lightning fraud them you can make yourself appear way better than you are.
OP should place his phone down, get 2 meters away from it and take a candid with timer back camera to see how he really looks like.
Anyway he PMed me his pic and I stand my case:it would be over if he was in the West, but he lives in Indonesia so he has a good chance.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Anyway he PMed me his pic and I stand my case:it would be over if he was in the West, but he lives in Indonesia so he has a good chance.
Lifefuel for OP then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 6341 and .👽.
you have more future as a femboy

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
you're only option is ladyboymaxx unfortunately.

hope you like tits and estrogen:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Time to trannymaxx in thailand

Not lifefuel if he wants a white girl.
Not everyone wants a white girls, way more Asian guys prefer Asian girls over white girls in comparison to the opposite.