RATE ME -- 19 y/o male, 6'2"

Orb's faggot twin/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Very good looking. The fact that the meme arc bro thinks he is comparable to you is kind of funny

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Very good looking. The fact that the meme arc bro thinks he is comparable to you is kind of funny
Cope Arcbrah already mogged him in motion jfl look at the videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm not that good at comparing so I can't say anything here

...so what do you say @goff2 let's hit the clubs and see what happens!
I’m there, what you need guys?

• Woah
Reactions: Coping

THE IN MOTION CONTEST STARTS NOW! What is your response to this @Zero?

In before I get banned cuz idk how to put NSFW or whatever tag on iPhone JFL ?? @Arceus300
Wtf is wrong with him lmao? He literally has his cock out in the first video, I nearly died from caging.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, dodt, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Wtf is wrong with him lmao? He literally has his cock out in the first video, I nearly died from caging.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL :lul::lul::lul: Low inhib maxxing bro this is the level of inhib we need

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 1139
In this life, NT is genetics, looks is genetic, and genetic = everything.
Cope or rope.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139 and Coping
OP just please fucking rope

• WTF

Some people say that 666 is u/itwontbemes alt but apparently they arent the same and 666 mogs itwontbeme

This is u/itwontbeme

View attachment 34035
ItWontBeMe is an alt of 666. 666 is a Balkancel.

View attachment 34003View attachment 34004

Maybe I'm wrong, but @goff2 looks better to me
goff mogs vetter coloring and harmony, the blonde guy has long midface his ratios are trash but still very gl, GOFF mogs because of perfect gandy coloring, light eyes tan dark hair mogs any blonde guy on the planet
+ arcbrah actually mogs both, he is a big skulled dom prettyboy with insane ntness and low inhibness

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping, hebbewem and Deleted member 656
Nearly died from laugh at that level of authentic autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
goff mogs vetter coloring and harmony, the blonde guy has long midface his ratios are trash but still very gl, GOFF mogs because of perfect gandy coloring, light eyes tan dark hair mogs any blonde guy on the planet
+ arcbrah actually mogs both, he is a big skulled dom prettyboy with insane ntness and low inhibness
OP's one of those examples where people massively over-hype a new gl person imho. Like when @AstroSky first arrived and was told he was model-tier, when I was told I was 7.5 PSL. He's a very good looking guy. Great angularity. Very strong upper third, good lower third though his jaw might be a slight bit wide and his chin a little short. Both very far above average though for sure. But a midface that detracts. Sub-optimal nose and an underwhelming eye area. I don't see how anyone could say he's better looking than @goff2. 6.5 PSL is fair, circa 1 in 50 to 1 in 100.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping, rockndogs, Sizzurp and 1 other person
OP's one of those examples where people massively over-hype a new gl person imho. Like when @AstroSky first arrived and was told he was model-tier, when I was told I was 7.5 PSL. He's a very good looking guy for sure. Great angularity. Very strong upper third, good lower third though his jaw might be a slight bit wide and his chin a little short. Both very far above average though for sure. But a midface that detracts. Sub-optimal nose and an underwhelming eye area. I don't see how anyone could say he's better looking than @goff2. 6.5 PSL is fair, circa 1 in 50 to 1 in 100.
yes exactly, muh hollow cheeks or muh shit, astrosky was an ugly emo who people worshipped because of his nice jaw he had a recessed chin and shitty harmony with a very ugly non defined nose + shit hair
this guy here is definitely good looking but his midface is literal trash his chin is short and most likely recessed thats why he only posts front view.
goff on the other hand has ideal coloring good ratios and eye area halo + frame and height,
arcbrah in my opinion would outslay them all in a club, his skull is massive and he is handsome unique looks like marlon brando + low inhib and NT + statusmaxxed what a fucking slayer i mire him, i rarely do that but i know a slayer when i see one.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Coping, rockndogs, hebbewem and 1 other person
OP's one of those examples where people massively over-hype a new gl person imho. Like when @AstroSky first arrived and was told he was model-tier, when I was told I was 7.5 PSL. He's a very good looking guy. Great angularity. Very strong upper third, good lower third though his jaw might be a slight bit wide and his chin a little short. Both very far above average though for sure. But a midface that detracts. Sub-optimal nose and an underwhelming eye area. I don't see how anyone could say he's better looking than @goff2. 6.5 PSL is fair, circa 1 in 50 to 1 in 100.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
after all the memeing people literally believe arcbrah is some super good looking guy. he's good looking, but not chad or chad-lite. on the other hand OP is actual chad-lite

also, about arcbrah thing, why a lot of people think hes good looking is called the "illusory of truth" effect, its a physchological tactic media/politicians/marketing use

View attachment 34020

high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
yes exactly, muh hollow cheeks or muh shit, astrosky was an ugly emo who people worshipped because of his nice jaw he had a recessed chin and shitty harmony with a very ugly non defined nose + shit hair
this guy here is definitely good looking but his midface is literal trash his chin is short and most likely recessed thats why he only posts front view.
goff on the other hand has ideal coloring good ratios and eye area halo + frame and height,
arcbrah in my opinion would outslay them all in a club, his skull is massive and he is handsome unique looks like marlon brando + low inhib and NT + statusmaxxed what a fucking slayer i mire him, i rarely do that but i know a slayer when i see one.
His chin actually is slightly recessed. You could see it in his original 3/4ish picture. His midface wasn't trash tier on it's own per se, but probably a little below average. Hollow cheeks are a massive halo though. They stop @goff2 from looking like he has a potato jaw.

@AstroSky's problem was his long midface ratio, something like 0.9. Messed with his harmony seriously badly. Still a very good-looking guy though.

• +1
His chin actually is slightly recessed. You could see it in his original 3/4ish picture. His midface wasn't trash tier on it's own per se, but probably a little below average. Hollow cheeks are a massive halo though. They stop @goff2 from looking like he has a potato jaw.

@AstroSky's problem was his long midface ratio, something like 0.9. Messed with his harmony seriously badly. Still a very good-looking guy though.
fwhr boyo, it is everything

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
fwhr boyo, it is everything
I think it's more to do with the actual measurements tbh. I'd rather have a tall skull with average width than a shorter skull with average width. You want a big fucking face, height-wise and width-wise. Having a slightly tall nose and an average / slightly below average philtrum length, combined with wide zygos and a decent IPD is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dodt
I think it's more to do with the actual measurements tbh. I'd rather have a tall skull with average width than a shorter skull with average width. You want a big fucking face, height-wise and width-wise. Having a slightly tall nose and an average / slightly below average philtrum length, combined with wide zygos and a decent IPD is ideal.
yes, not stupid hollow cheeks

• +1

Some people say that 666 is u/itwontbemes alt but apparently they arent the same and 666 mogs itwontbeme

This is u/itwontbeme

View attachment 34035

LastPlaneOutofSydney was 100% the best looking user I've ever seen on PSL. Cool guy too

yes, not stupid hollow cheeks
Hollow cheeks are a striking feature, similar to light eyes. People overestimate them both. Ideally you'd have them, but they don't carry a face. They're only relevant for differentiating between people that are already Chad-tier. At that point the change is almost redundant.

• +1
I’m normal looking guys, i only have good cheekbones and nice skin. Btw i’m not capable of taking a good videos from 5 feet, with my arm i only set the phone far as 2 feet. And i cannot also record it with a natural light. But i have that selfie, so you can see me not from the front

• +1
I’m normal looking guys, i only have good cheekbones and nice skin. Btw i’m not capable of taking a good videos from 5 feet, with my arm i only set the phone far as 2 feet. And i cannot also record it with a natural light. But i have that selfie, so you can see me not from the front
View attachment 34194
this still mogs OP lol

• +1
Reactions: Coping, rockndogs, Sizzurp and 1 other person
  • +1
View attachment 34194
Everyone thinks they look awful in videos, nothing to worry about. You need better hair and the eyebrows could be better but that aside everything is v good. Maybe a slightly smaller nose too. But at this point we're picking away at minor aesthetic flaws. Your face has virtually no failos and several very good features. You're somewhere around 6.75 to 7 PSL, which translates to about 1 in 300.

• +1
Everyone thinks they look awful in videos, nothing to worry about. You need better hair and the eyebrows could be better but that aside everything is v good. Maybe a slightly smaller nose too. But at this point we're picking away at minor aesthetic flaws. Your face has virtually no failos and several very good features. You're somewhere around 6.75 to 7 PSL, which translates to about 1 in 300.
Yeah i’m programming rhino and something with the eyebrowns, i need them. Also i’m waiting to pull off my fucking teeth device

• +1
Yeah i’m programming rhino and something with the eyebrowns, i need them. Also i’m waiting to pull off my fucking teeth device
Honestly mate you're at the point now where you're pretty much looksmaxxed and it's almost not worth the effort. You're looking at very minor changes that would hardly impact your PSL. If you've got the means or you're genuinely insecure about how you look, go for it, but otherwise it's a big investment with little return.

• +1
Chad dick-sucking fest thread srs

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dodt

THE IN MOTION CONTEST STARTS NOW! What is your response to this @Zero?

In before I get banned cuz idk how to put NSFW or whatever tag on iPhone JFL ?? @Arceus300
:feelskek: was gonna talk shit about his small french prick but then i remembered mines the same size :lul::feelsrope:

• Woah
Honestly mate you're at the point now where you're pretty much looksmaxxed and it's almost not worth the effort. You're looking at very minor changes that would hardly impact your PSL. If you've got the means or you're genuinely insecure about how you look, go for it, but otherwise it's a big investment with little return.
My nose hold me back from approccing girls in real life, i will get done it for sure

• +1