Rate me, 195 cm guy

JUST from these photos, I'd say like a 6. But honestly, a lot of that is just because you're not showing any personality in these (I get that people are trying to share a "neutral" photo so to speak)... But if I picture seeing your face while you're having a good time, I'll bet you're a 7.5 at least :) Def not ugly in my book.
thanks! Updooooted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, anactualdude, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
@OldVirgin Kazakh pheno (eye area esp) kill you utterly. Generally speaking, i'd start roiding if I were you, tatoomaxxing and seamaxxing then. 195cm and gymbody give you a big boost to SMV. I think there is no surgery 4u. Good 4u that you are a programmer. I have no job and probably I will have to wageslaving in Germany to earn on looksmaxing. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, ROTTING, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
@OldVirgin Kazakh pheno (eye area esp) kill you utterly. Generally speaking, i'd start roiding if I were you, tatoomaxxing and seamaxxing then. 195cm and gymbody give you a big boost to SMV. I think there is no surgery 4u. Good 4u that you are a programmer. I have no job and probably I will have to wageslaving in Germany to earn on looksmaxing. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Spasibo bro. Yes i am half kazakh half swiss living in russia. I have no success here with girls :feelswhy: thx for advice anyway

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17244 and subhuman incel
Spasibo bro. Yes i am half kazakh half swiss living in russia. I have no success here with girls :feelswhy: thx for advice anyway
try your luck with dasha taran or kristina pimenova, maybe you are a lucky subhuman

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
tbh i'm not Russian, I have Russian roots in my family but I'm more polish than russian and never been to Russia lol

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Moggs me

• Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel
You would unironically turn into irl chad if you gymmaxx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, n0rthface, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
You mog me since you're taller than me and not curry. You need surgery though.

• JFL
mogs with height but you are asian:feelshah:

• So Sad
Your pheno failos you so bad so I’m not surprised.
The main failo other than pheno is your bloated face / lack of lower third. When I saw your face I expected your body to be much higher bodyfat. Without side profile it’s hard to say, but some kind of jaw surgery could improve you although I’m not that knowledgeable about specific jaw surgeries. Also not sure how much that would help in terms of dating as your main failo is pheno imo. The other failo is eyebags but they should be much easier to fix. How old are you btw? You look like you could be 19/20 and lack dimorphism, but sometimes a late puberty can change this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Good
You need to moneymax for bimax but make sure that surgeon will not be a woman or you will get botched or die from anesthesia
@OldVirgin @subhuman incel

• +1
Good
You need to moneymax for bimax but make sure that surgeon will not be a woman or you will get botched or die from anesthesia
@OldVirgin @subhuman incel
what should he do about his abused dog tier undereyes which didnt develop since he is the 5 years old?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
what should he do about his abused dog tier undereyes which didnt develop since he is the 5 years old?
Bimax won't fix recession? Idk find fitting surgery

• +1
Average range face. Normie face. Low in dhimorpism face.
Skinny far, average body shape.
Top percentage great height.

With this great height.
Potential to have an obsolute top tier body. Imagine being lean, with good muscle mass on a 195cm tall body! Mogging body than, absolute top 0.0...% than.

You face could use dhimorpism.
Which can be added, with softmaxxing things a bit. It being:
*: Good groomed Facial hair
* Lean face.

Time to get lean, and hit theM Russian gym.
a64d6cb8-bd81-4822-af43-9711b310761d.jpg

• +1
  • +1
chadlite if he loses fat, shaves facial and neck hair, gymmaxxes, gets better haircut, gets bimax with ccw, gets infraorbital implants or fat grafts under eyes, maybe nasal bridge rhino implant, eyebrow thickening with eyebrow thickening serum or microblading, he has good base to adcend cause his ratios are good, he just lacks a bit of bones, but if every surgery goes well he can ascend for sure, hell he may be even chad if he has good height on top of that (5‘11 + at least). dont lt other people in the comments discourage you, you have potential my friend, dont give up on your dreams, you will be able to reach it if you just believe hard enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
not bad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel and Deleted member 9670
all the HGH your body produced went to your height

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, terrorblade, Deleted member 14774 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, subhuman incel and ShowerMaxxing
If I had a daughter I would want her to date @OldVirgin not you low trust slav who looks like he'd steal from me
I'm low trust masc goblin, ofc soy dad wants daughter with soft guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and subhuman incel
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
No way your 195cm, you body looks 180cm max or even lower

• JFL
No way your 195cm, you body looks 180cm max or even lower
It's a bad angle, i posted one when i was gymcelled on the beach, on that you can see i am a tall guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and subhuman incel
The time has come. Let me for real now
Many people though i am larping so there is logical continuation of this thread:

I works as a programmer btw (if it matters)

View attachment 1523683View attachment 1523685

Body:
2671054_A8398112-5271-493D-A4AC-8445603A9C6A.jpeg

@Nameless_Sunflower @Thompsonz @Jamesothy @eduardkoopman @n0rthface @Toth's thot @RoBobaFett999 @retard_205 @Walter @House Lannister @Birdcell @Vermilioncore @PingPong @Preston @WannabeJock @Nobagger @Xangsane @LooksOverAll @Berserk @BearBoy @one job away @Deusmaximus
195 cm , so face doesn't matter
looking sharp 9.5/10
half russian half swiss half kazakh, kinda mixed
What the fuck is your ethnicity?

Tales of an amerimutt
you look super friendly and cute imo
Why I keep thinking you are @subhuman incel @Toth's thot @ropemax and of course my dog @Thompsonz and I keep thinking you’re me too
and I thought you were black
Brutal honesty. I think you're most probably 6, and 5 with long hair. Guys giving you 8, 9, 10 are ridiculous, don't trust them, it's virtue signaling, 8+ dudes would be the chads like Hanry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Christian Bale, 9 to 10 dudes are the exceptions and are almost non-existent. But don't worry, 6 is an above average looks and most guys fall under a rating around 5. To improve i would recommend: 1) Researching about tongue posture, to make your jaw seem a bit wider, 2) If you have an unfortunate shoulder length, then try to put an extra exercise on your shoulders and the back, maybe try fixing spinal posture, i can't really know your physique that well, 3) You are already pretty lean and have good body fat percentage, but im sure you can do better, try getting that 6 pack and increase your overall muscle mass. 4) And lastly, look after your teeth hygiene, overall hygiene, have a good breath, skincare, wear clothes that emphasize your good parts and hide your bad, etc., common stuff. Hope i was helpful.
JUST from these photos, I'd say like a 6. But honestly, a lot of that is just because you're not showing any personality in these (I get that people are trying to share a "neutral" photo so to speak)... But if I picture seeing your face while you're having a good time, I'll bet you're a 7.5 at least :) Def not ugly in my book.
4 cycles of T away from Chad :feelsokman:
you mog half the fourm boyu
The truth

@OldVirgin avi is subhuman incel
And @subhuman incel avi is Oldvirgin

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: terrorblade, ShowerMaxxing, Stopping@Nothing19 and 8 others
looks like mr.chow from the hangover movies

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, ShowerMaxxing, n0rthface and 2 others
cope, mr. chow mogs him, he doesnt have this subhuman under eye bags that @OldVirgin has
PSL wise he moggs mr chow slightly
SMV wise mr chow moggs, he's NT as fuck and drugmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
@Deusmaximus , @OldVirgin wants a rating from you since you are the best rater here, apparently you blocked him since he spammed you im pm

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 5786
Roid the shit out of your body and be a chad. Height and face is good base but your body composition is shit.

• +1
  • JFL
I believe it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, WontStopNorwooding, n0rthface and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, n0rthface, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13332, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Should i make a video??
No, i actually believe you. you look similar to the guy you sent me so i can definitely see it being you.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
No, i actually believe you. you look similar to the guy you sent me so i can definitely see it being you.
thx.
What you you rate me bro ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and subhuman incel