Rate me 19M 5'11 KHHV - Just ascended and ready to get rated & advice

D

Deleted member 16782

Bronze
any advice is appreciated, also what the fuck should i do with my hair?, should i cut it shorter? it looks like a birdnest when i try to grow it out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Xangsane, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, ALP, Deleted member 15781 and 4 others
Get bigger, tan and maybe a genio and u should be good to go. Kinda reminds me of orb in the 7th pic

Hair is just gay as fuck.

Stop slicking back so much, have it raised but messy. You might be able to pull off curtains, if u can that would really work.

If not, go mullet

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, uglygoyim, Deleted member and 1 other person
irl chad, you'd unironically benefit a lot from redpill (hit the gym, hold frame and shiet :redpill::redpill:)

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Bro you're hair is fine, keep it as it is cuz long hair is popular these days. 5PSL, After gymmaxxing you'll look a fuckboy psychopath that fucks 2 new girls a week if that's your thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 15781
5.25 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
irl chad, you'd unironically benefit a lot from redpill (hit the gym, hold frame and shiet :redpill::redpill:)
gym was honestly the worst misstake i did, or yeah atleast bulking. I went from a frail skinny low t looking guy to a ogre max skinny fat cuck with elevated estrogen levels because i bulked way too fast. Went from 135lbs to 155lbs 20% bf within 2 months, was around that weight for around a year until i stopped working out, stopped giving a shit and now i am back to my original weight feeling better than ever.
Going to start working out again but not eat like a pig as i gain weight way too fast

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Get bigger, tan and maybe a genio and u should be good to go. Kinda reminds me of orb in the 7th pic
thanks for the advice, appreciate it!

Hair is just gay as fuck.

Stop slicking back so much, have it raised but messy. You might be able to pull off curtains, if u can that would really work.

If not, go mullet
mullet maxxing incoming

gym was honestly the worst misstake i did, or yeah atleast bulking. I went from a frail skinny low t looking guy to a ogre max skinny fat cuck with elevated estrogen levels because i bulked way too fast. Went from 135lbs to 155lbs 20% bf within 2 months, was around that weight for around a year until i stopped working out, stopped giving a shit and now i am back to my original weight feeling better than ever.
Going to start working out again but not eat like a pig as i gain weight way too fast
yes mate, the problem was with you dirty bulking, not with the gym itself. Start lean bulking and you'll be fine :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
Above average but definetly not even close to Chad, your philtrum is too long. Get a lip lift and get curtains.

yes mate, the problem was with you dirty bulking, not with the gym itself. Start lean bulking and you'll be fine :Comfy:
My body atm at 135-140lbs 62-63kg , i look very frail and unmasculine tbh. i would probably have to roid in order to get a halo from my body.

• WTF
Reactions: Birdcell
Above average but definetly not even close to Chad, your philtrum is too long. Get a lip lift and get curtains.
yeah indeed my philtrum is way too long for the ideal, but i got very lucky that its somewhat harmonious blending in with my other features.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
chadlite. Cut your hair and dye it dark brown imo

• +1

U literally proved there, with hair messier and not slicked back you look muchhhhhh better.

Trust me, on hair ik what im saying (im not faggot tho pls)

Looks like bogdanoff

any advice is appreciated, also what the fuck should i do with my hair?, should i cut it shorter? it looks like a birdnest when i try to grow it out

7 your gl man

U literally proved there, with hair messier and not slicked back you look muchhhhhh better.

Trust me, on hair ik what im saying (im not faggot tho pls)
you really think so?, thats how my hair naturally looks like without products, i always slick it back because i think it makes me look better but so many people have said i look better with a fringe, maybe bcuz i got a long midface and a fringe makes my face look more compact

they are high psl gods i dont even come close to them

Weird body for a nordic

You need roids or TRT

Just make sure you keep your hair
weird body for sure, i got fucked up in the genetics lottery with body genetics, atleast i dont look overly narrow but my body is strange looking because i got cursed with rib flare and pectus excavatum

you really think so?, thats how my hair naturally looks like without products, i always slick it back because i think it makes me look better but so many people have said i look better with a fringe, maybe bcuz i got a long midface and a fringe makes my face look more compact
Products really arent necessary, I stopped using them a while ago, ill only use if the condition on that particular day requires it, and even then only a bit.

As long as ur hair isnt overly long (get the sides and back shaved a bit and the top a small trim), using ur natural hair is 100x better. Through experience and talking to some decent hair dressers, its always best to go WITH ur hair than against it, and its actually true. Try curtains, try basic with messy on the top, try mullet.

Never heard of a KHHV chadlite

He's a 6.5/10
im rotting inside all day long, the only dopamine and nearest contact with girls i get is sitting on the bus jfl

weird body for sure, i got fucked up in the genetics lottery with body genetics, atleast i dont look overly narrow but my body is strange looking because i got cursed with rib flare and pectus excavatum
I got cursed with genetics too man, I've been on high dose TRT for 2 months now...totally worth it, I wish I did it sooner.

With a great body you'll be between chadlite and Chad

im rotting inside all day long, the only dopamine and nearest contact with girls i get is sitting on the bus jfl
It's all due to your T levels and sex drive.

You are easily top 15% of guys you should be getting some ass

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
I got cursed with genetics too man, I've been on high dose TRT for 2 months now...totally worth it, I wish I did it sooner.

With a great body you'll be between chadlite and Chad
if i had the chance to take trt i would do it, but i need to have extremely low testosterone levels in order to get it prescribed by the doctors. I'm 99% sure i got low testosterone levels but not to the point that i will get trt prescribed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
It's all due to your T levels and sex drive.

You are easily top 15% of guys you should be getting some ass
Yeah, i dont have any motivation at all, no sex drive. Almost certain that i got bottom 10% testosterone levels. Literally can't even workout, go for a walk because i lack all motivation. No life to live, i might aswell kill myself tbh. TRT / steroids would probably make my life good again but i have no idea how to get a hold of it

• +1
Yeah, i dont have any motivation at all, no sex drive. Almost certain that i got bottom 10% testosterone levels. Literally can't even workout, go for a walk because i lack all motivation. No life to live, i might aswell kill myself tbh. TRT / steroids would probably make my life good again but i have no idea how to get a hold of it
It's easy dude...go on some local bodybuilding/steroid forums. Find someone in your state and PM them.

I'm not in the US but I've bought 3 vials of testosterone and was mailed to me within a week for a cheap price.

I have a lot of sources now.

Just do it unprescribed...you can even PM me for advice pinning/injecting etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
It's easy dude...go on some local bodybuilding/steroid forums. Find someone in your state and PM them.

I'm not in the US but I've bought 3 vials of testosterone and was mailed to me within a week for a cheap price.

I'm from sweden, testosterone is very illegal here, police cucks will probably be waiting for me at my mailbox if i get caught. Well yeah i need to do some research about this stuff before i even consider buying it from online. I mean it's a lifetime commitment if decide to start roiding. But i'm also almost certain that it will make my life better and will be worth it. Thanks for helping me out!

• +1

Also me taking accutane for 8 months probably fucked my t levels up even more. I have read that it can permanently affect your t levels and it will never go back to the same again. GG Life :ogre: wish i had friends irl that knew this stuff

• +1
chadlite, cute with irl appeal

Good looking:Comfy: body kinda weird jfl but too bad, do lots of pull ups they are a mogger exercise:chad::chad:

I'm from sweden, testosterone is very illegal here, police cucks will probably be waiting for me at my mailbox if i get caught. Well yeah i need to do some research about this stuff before i even consider buying it from online. I mean it's a lifetime commitment if decide to start roiding. But i'm also almost certain that it will make my life better and will be worth it. Thanks for helping me out!
Sweden has plenty of roiders bro you'll find it.

I thought about Trt for a year before I did it.. it was a tough year because I knew it would make my life better but I had the same apprehensions as you.

Now I am in the roid scene and I have no apprehension about always needing testosterone. It only costs $100 Aus dollars for 2 months supply..I make sure I have 6 months supply at all times

Ofcourse it's easier if you can get it prescribed. Maybe try and find a doctor who understands these issues

High tier normie, I stg people here can’t rate for shit.

High tier normie, I stg people here can’t rate for shit.
yeah i would also put my self around that range atm, higher if start roiding and getting a better body, become more masculine looking with age. I mean im not a chad in my current state, looks

4.5 psl

• Ugh..
What did you do to ascend?

Chadlite, hop the gym asap.

yeah i would also put my self around that range atm, higher if start roiding and getting a better body, become more masculine looking with age. I mean im not a chad in my current state, looks
You are actually one of the few people who are humble and realistic with their looks. Just htn would be underrate slightly. You are somewhere in the HTN-chadlite range. Lip lift should put you at solid chadlite. After that just softmax and you should be in a very good position. You are white with good face. Don't waste it.

Caging hard at the unnatural squint in every photo.

You are actually one of the few people who are humble and realistic with their looks. Just htn would be underrate slightly. You are somewhere in the HTN-chadlite range. Lip lift should put you at solid chadlite. After that just softmax and you should be in a very good position. You are white with good face. Don't waste it.
Yeah i'm very aware of my looks and what appeals to girls. It's better to be completely honest to yourself. I know that i have 0 appeal to girls over 18 years of age thats for sure. Lip lift would make me look better, but the biggest ascension would by by roiding as i lack masculinity. My appeal is good for younger girls but thats too late as i'm already 19 so the focus is having sex appeal to girls around my age.

5.25-5.5

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back