Rate me 19M 5'11 KHHV - Just ascended and ready to get rated & advice

Sweden has plenty of roiders bro you'll find it.

I thought about Trt for a year before I did it.. it was a tough year because I knew it would make my life better but I had the same apprehensions as you.

Now I am in the roid scene and I have no apprehension about always needing testosterone. It only costs $100 Aus dollars for 2 months supply..I make sure I have 6 months supply at all times

Ofcourse it's easier if you can get it prescribed. Maybe try and find a doctor who understands these issues
How are you feeling now compared to before T? How low t levels did you have before?. Also doesnt TRT that get prescribed by doctors just bring you up to upper range of normal t levels or am i completely wrong?

any advice is appreciated, also what the fuck should i do with my hair?, should i cut it shorter? it looks like a birdnest when i try to grow it out

Can't be incel looking like this boyo. you're chadlite now and have insane potential if you gymcel

@Biiyo03 rate

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
How are you feeling now compared to before T? How low t levels did you have before?. Also doesnt TRT that get prescribed by doctors just bring you up to upper range of normal t levels or am i completely wrong?
I am feeling literally 3x better on TRT.

I am doing a high dose, 175mg a week.

My t levels before were about 400ngdl, now they are 1200.

I have a very leniant guy. He allowed me to do higher dosage.

He is from Australia but he actually lives in Estonia. I think he can get it prescribed for guys from Europe as well.

I can DM you his name. You can do a video consult with him and if you show him your bloodwork, he can put you in touch with a TRT friendly doctor in your country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
@Blue wyt?

• +1
Reactions: Blue
5.5 in last pic?
No honestly, he needs to fully skinmaxx and do hair straightening and that will be a good acension for him to enter 5.25-5.5 imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
H

If he doesnt wanna do hair straightening he shoild just cut it shorter then.
What's wrong with his hair
O'Pry, Gandy Nessman, Texiera, Cavill, Maher, Kortajarena have wavy/curly hair

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I
im not a hair expert so i might be wrong

anyway tho we have the same kind of hair and its a fucking bitch to style and play with, hair straightening made it 10 times easier to style and play it with and it looks more elegant.

ontop of that his hair is quite thick as well so that makes it harder to style I imagine.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Also these mofos got tons of god tier hair stylists working their hairs so ofc they will always look good with good care and best advice

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
H

If he doesnt wanna do hair straightening he shoild just cut it shorter then.
Here is me with shorter hair ( last cut ), bloatmaxxed and 17% bf here with accutane bloat and mouth sores so ignore that lol.
Should i cut it shorter like this again?, my face gets more angular looking with shorter hair tbh. my hair is a fucking mess atm, its way too thick so it looks like a have a birdnest on my head.

U look good in the vid but u need to fix ur skin asap cause if cucks u

Here is me with shorter hair ( last cut ), bloatmaxxed and 17% bf here with accutane bloat and mouth sores so ignore that lol.
Should i cut it shorter like this again?, my face gets more angular looking with shorter hair tbh. my hair is a fucking mess atm, its way too thick so it looks like a have a birdnest on my head.

U look good in the vid but u need to fix ur skin asap cause if cucks u
i got post accutane scarring all over my face, it will eventually fade, probably will get a bit better with a tan
gonna go to the barber tomorrow and cut my hair short again. dont got the hair genes for longer hair i guess, just looks musty af

Thick hair is good

not when its too thick, my hair just grows up instead of down to the sides when it try to grow it out which makes me look unkept
heres a picture of my hair last year at its longest

Thick hair is good
not when its too thick, my hair just grows up instead of down to the sides when it try to grow it out which makes me look unkept
heres a picture of my hair last year at its longest

How?

His midface ratio is off.

His middle facial third is larger than his lower and upper

3cbf078ddf18cba0a96ea6567325bea7

Shows here also and that's why his mandible (Jawline) is downwardly swung

47eaebb8594ef165b35eb0cb41eb302a

The Chadlite gonial angle is 113 degrees. His is not that

0dac769aac36ab7e8cf46eb17decc567

Downward swung jawline

He's High Tier normie imo. Very good pheno, very good eye-area, good without being amazing bones and a healthy head of hair. With long neck which is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and N1666
You can't have a slightly long face unless your chin is tall and can make up for it to form the overall masculine harmony

240f94ef3cad8acc57fc20a60d89a11c

You can see his chin isn't tall enough to off-set his long midface

He has Chadlite SMV to JBs and Asian women, but objectively speaking he is a very good looking normie imo.

Midface is one of the important big 3

Eye-area
Jaw
Midface

Because of his midface being long, his jaw is downwardly swung. So he has two of the big 3 negatively impacted due to possibly mouth breathing throughout puberty at night

How?

His midface ratio is off.

His middle facial third is larger than his lower and upper

View attachment 1462296

Shows here also and that's why his mandible (Jawline) is downwardly swung

View attachment 1462297

The Chadlite gonial angle is 113 degrees. His is not that

View attachment 1462299

Downward swung jawline

He's High Tier normie imo. Very good pheno, very good eye-area, good without being amazing bones and a healthy head of hair. With long neck which is good.
Yeah indeed i agree with you, but mewing/puberty has helped alto with jaw development. You should have seen how recessed i was before, it was brutal. I know im far way from the ideal measurements. here's a few more pics of side

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Yeah indeed i agree with you, but mewing/puberty has helped alto with jaw development. You should have seen how recessed i was before, it was brutal. I know im far way from the ideal measurements. here's a few more pics of side

Good for you man. Now the physique lol because to say it's lacking isn't being anywhere near accordingly articulate enough.

It will improve your face too. Keep mewing hard bruv.

Where you based?

Oh just realised you're jutting in the last pic in the red btw lmao and in all 3 of them infact

Jutting - Watch the lips

Ebfbbb8c775287084b8e4c27c549397e

Jutting - Watch the lips

B14a03200aecbe78c9f892ea69a1e470

Jutting - Watch the lips

664a6276f05f55d68a4a118cc476588c

This is your best feature:

93c3f6fed27291e996264b57ba1eb53d

As well as your cheekbones. Did you bone-smash your cheekbones bro? If so I'm doing it now LMAO

Good for you man. Now the physique lol because to say it's lacking isn't being anywhere near accordingly articulate enough.

It will improve your face too. Keep mewing hard bruv.

Where you based?
from sweden

accutane so i got sunburned lmao

I am saying your eye-area is sick. As in good.

Is English your first language?

@MakingItHappenReturn
do you think midface being off could be a genetic thing or puberty problems?, i have always mewed but my posture during development was so bad that i got teased because of it and also developed skeletal problems, pectus excavatum & rib flare which is why my body looks kinda off.
Everyone in my family has a compact midface. How normal is it to have a scuffed midface?, i mean i can only mention a few celebrites that i know that has the same problem as me. John wick, ryan gosling

@MakingItHappenReturn
do you think midface being off could be a genetic thing or puberty problems?, i have always mewed but my posture during development was so bad that i got teased because of it and also developed skeletal problems, pectus excavatum & rib flare which is why my body looks kinda off.
Everyone in my family has a compact midface. How normal is it to have a scuffed midface?, i mean i can only mention a few celebrites that i know that has the same problem as me. John wick, ryan gosling
@MakinItHappenReturn

@MakingItHappenReturn

It's purely puberty

You had both bad posture and you mouth-breathed

It's purely puberty

You had both bad posture and you mouth-breathed

never mouth breathed, unless i did it in my sleep. So otherwise probably posture related. Okay well fuck... :feelswah: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Knowing that i fucked up my face during early development lmao.
heres some pics of me when i was younger, seems like my face was a bit more compact so yeah gg.

tbh i need emotional support now :feelswhy:

never mouth breathed, unless i did it in my sleep. So otherwise probably posture related. Okay well fuck... :feelswah: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Knowing that i fucked up my face during early development lmao.
heres some pics of me when i was younger, seems like my face was a bit more compact so yeah gg.

You grew a longer midface through puberty. Your maxilla grew more downwards than it did forwards. Why ever that is, I don't know, but it's the reason you aren't Chad.

Even your maxilla is a little bit flat. Not a lot. But a little bit.

You are saved by your pheno and bone-mass, because it's difficult to be GL as a guy with a long face and you are.

moggers.org, you look good bro

Why? You look good dickhead :ROFLMAO:

its over i dont want to be a long midface mogger :feelswah::feelswah: i just want to be like everybody else :soy: how does keanu reeves cope with this... we are connected spiritually by the long midface gods now.

moggers.org, you look good b
its embarrasing to even call myself human, my spiritual form is a horse
i would be a mogger if i were a horse but
instead i turned into a long midfaced human freak that stands out from the rest of the population because of this problem :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
its embarrasing to even call myself human, my spiritual form is a horse View attachment 1462498 i would be a mogger if i were a horse but
instead i turned into a long midfaced human freak that stands out from the rest of the population because of this problem :feelswhy:
dont be so harsh on yourself. You are very good looking.

htn/chadlite looking good man

dont be so harsh on yourself. You are very good looking.
the only creature i should allow to breed with so i dont pass along my long midface curse genes

• So Sad
Chadlite for sure.
People saying normie and below are coping mad hard lol

• +1
its over i dont want to be a long midface mogger :feelswah::feelswah: i just want to be like everybody else :soy: how does keanu reeves cope with this... we are connected spiritually by the long midface gods now.

If you do this BDD bullshit you will drive all the girls that will be attracted to you over the next coming years away from you - I guarantee you that. So either fix up now or suffer the inevitable fucked up circumstances.

Which one do you want?

I thought so.

Women are turned on both physically AND mentally. There is MAJOR science proving this. Unlike men that are JUST physically turned on. I am talking sex wise.

You wanna make pussy dry?

These fuckers on here are the most biggest critics on earth when it comes to looks and they all have said that you are good looking. HTN/Chadlite. Sure, if your midface was more compact and you hadn't mouth breathed, you'd be Chad right now, but that's just unfortunate bro. Chad needs good development and yours was bad. You still mog 75% of the world's men, because of pheno, eye-area, solid bone positioning, jawline and only mild recession. You are of acceptable 5'11 height. All this and you haven't even tapped gym.

My hunch is you're a beta male pussboy and filled with estrogen. Classic product of Gen Z. A generation of 'lost boys'. Fix your body and your mind. Fuck your face. Stop jutting, it's cringe.

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
If you do this BDD bullshit you will drive all the girls that will be attracted to you over the next coming years away from you - I guarantee you that. So either fix up now or suffer the inevitable fucked up circumstances.

Which one do you want?

I thought so.

Women are turned on both physically AND mentally. There is MAJOR science proving this. Unlike men that are JUST physically turned on. I am talking sex wise.

You wanna make pussy dry?

These fuckers on here are the most biggest critics on earth when it comes to looks and they all have said that you are good looking. HTN/Chadlite. Sure, if your midface was more compact and you hadn't mouth breathed, you'd be Chad right now, but that's just unfortunate bro. Chad needs good development and yours was bad. You still mog 75% of the world's men, because of pheno, eye-area, solid bone positioning, jawline and only mild recession. You are of acceptable 5'11 height. All this and you haven't even tapped gym.

My hunch is you're a beta male pussboy and filled with estrogen. Classic product of Gen Z. A generation of 'lost boys'. Fix your body and your mind. Fuck your face. Stop jutting, it's cringe.
man i was just kidding, i'm a sarcastic person. i'm pretty comfortable with my own looks, i know my own worth and i dont let other peoples words define me. i like my long midface tbh, it makes stand out a bit more. i can agree that most young teenagers are beta cucks nowadays, who can blame them, most people are glued to their phones all day along on social media making people that way.
and yeah i just picked random pics which i jutted on which i did subconsciously

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back