Rate me 19yo 5'7

B

BassCUBER14

Iron
I'm about 20-23% body fat. I don't like the Youtube grifters who take a shit ton of money to rate me.

DSC01209
IMG 20230422 094824

Dating wise females have shown interest in me. Height is definitely an issue im 5'7. Living in India saves me though.
I'm skinny fat. What are your recommendations for looksmaxxing apart from leanmaxxing and height frauding?
IMG 20230422 095005

Jaw definition is shit, I have a very terrible gonial angle and a short ramus. Any recommendations, surgeries i can possibly undergo in the future? I'm planning to undergo rhinoplasty to reduce nose width. P
Please state all the issues I have facially (apart from being a curry jfl) and its possible solutions which is available on this site and surgeries I can undergo in the future.
THANKS EVERYONE!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Kebab Master, curlyheadfelipe and 3 others
Lucky youre in india. 1/10 in the west but i cant rate indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Rimaxtis, Kebab Master and 12 others
Lucky youre in india. 1/10 in the west but i cant rate indians
Fr, lucky that i am here in curryland and i aint moving out of the country anytime soon. Any advice to help me improve?

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
Like MTN-HTN for Indian, the only thing I can advise is sneakers with big soles and lifts

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BassCUBER14
Thanks brocel, looking into buying lifts.

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and Deleted member 24444
@BongMog @forevermirin

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, BongMog and 5.5psl
You are a giga chad in the west bro
Don't listen to blackgym Max , he has suffered from inceldom in his major life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 25938, AscensionMan98 and 15 others
Don't move to the west , 5/10 , would be 6/10 with better pheno/colouring

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, poopoohead, forevermirin and 2 others
Nice bollywood set you live on

Im looking into using hydroquinone in a couple months and yeah gotta leanmaxx, also im goin on trt soon, would yall recommend it?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BongMog
Im looking into using hydroquinone in a couple months and yeah gotta leanmaxx, also im goin on trt soon, would yall recommend it?
Not at this age no

• +1
Reactions: BassCUBER14
Looks like @Guerrilla

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Don't hydroquinone use MSM and kojic acid

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and BassCUBER14
HTN in India tbh

• +1
I'm about 20-23% body fat. I don't like the Youtube grifters who take a shit ton of money to rate me.

View attachment 2162852 View attachment 2162861

Dating wise females have shown interest in me. Height is definitely an issue im 5'7. Living in India saves me though.
I'm skinny fat. What are your recommendations for looksmaxxing apart from leanmaxxing and height frauding?
View attachment 2162866
Jaw definition is shit, I have a very terrible gonial angle and a short ramus. Any recommendations, surgeries i can possibly undergo in the future? I'm planning to undergo rhinoplasty to reduce nose width. P
Please state all the issues I have facially (apart from being a curry jfl) and its possible solutions which is available on this site and surgeries I can undergo in the future.
THANKS EVERYONE!
Max your frame an game ..Will eventually make yu a slayer in west

• JFL
Reactions: crimclown63 and Blackgymmax
Over or i should say never began

lol ur right for a sec i thought i was on colesp post so u thought u were trolling

OP u are strong MTN in india facially

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and BassCUBER14
IMG 20230422 095005

stop tilting your head up to fraud chin projection

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and poopoohead
IMG 20230422 095005

stop tilting your head up to fraud chin projection
Damn idk i could fraud that way. Thanks man, I'll update it with a better and more accurate photo.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Good that you recognize not to go west. You’re LTN atm because of eye area

View attachment 2162866
THANKS EVERYONE!
Chamaua me kauno Rog hau ka tohri chot chot kariya Dana bhail hau

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and BassCUBER14
Good that you recognize not to go west. You’re LTN atm because of eye area
I'm staying as grounded in reality as I can. Ik that going to the west will be a death sentence for me. Although I'd say my eye area is much better than most of my other features like jaw etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Aren't you supposed to be a gigachad in new Delhi

I'm staying as grounded in reality as I can. Ik that going to the west will be a death sentence for me. Although I'd say my eye area is much better than most of my other features like jaw etc.
Jaw is at least average, under eye region is horrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28088
bro you own t series

3370822 IMG 20230422 095005

Attachments

• FaceApp_1682166262287.jpg
    FaceApp_1682166262287.jpg
    687.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3370817_IMG_20230422_094824.jpg
    3370817_IMG_20230422_094824.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FaceApp_1682165677801.jpg
    FaceApp_1682165677801.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 0
change your hairstyle
good hair= good halo

• +1
MTN, eye area holding u back

• +1
why does the blackpill attract currytards like a fucking magnet

why are you so fat? getting low fat soon?

• +1
MTN, eye area holding u back
Just realised the issue of my lack of under eye support. Are there any ways of making it better, squintmaxxing didn't work out well for me.

View attachment 2162866
THANKS EVERYONE!
The comments in this post made me realize how retarded everyone here is.. ur side profile is good ur front profile is ok ur like a 6-7/10 you mogg me to death, go gym and status and money maxx I promise you’ll slay specially in India

• +1

View attachment 2162866
THANKS EVERYONE!
ltn but HTN in India + average Indian height = slightly above average smv in curryland
Gymmaxx and you will be fine bhai

• +1
Just realised the issue of my lack of under eye support. Are there any ways of making it better, squintmaxxing didn't work out well for me.
U are a good candidate of orbital decompression.

• +1
ltn but HTN in India + average Indian height = slightly above average smv in curryland
Gymmaxx and you will be fine bhai
Thanks bhai, you are right, im fatmaxxed as fuck at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
The comments in this post made me realize how retarded everyone here is.. ur side profile is good ur front profile is ok ur like a 6-7/10 you mogg me to death, go gym and status and money maxx I promise you’ll slay specially in India
Thank you so much brocel for the advice. I am almost equally as retarded tbh, ive been blackpilled for over 2 years at this point but avoided posting and spending time on forums, used to binge blackpill youtube though.

Thank you so much brocel for the advice. I am almost equally as retarded tbh, ive been blackpilled for over 2 years at this point but avoided posting and spending time on forums, used to binge blackpill youtube though.
I spend my time watching lectures and poadcasts about diet and nerdy sciency stuff lets become one of those high iq users

• +1
I spend my time watching lectures and poadcasts about diet and nerdy sciency stuff lets become one of those high iq users
Same here, been binging people like Lucas Aoun (Ergogenic Health), Mark Bell's power project, Andrew Huberman and quite a few more. Glad to know there are people like you are also using this website. 💪

You cannot become high iq or imitate it.