What about now??

Android phone so no point in rating you because over anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, RoundHouse, Slob and 4 others
10 PSL

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Who the fuck cares? Just make a Tinder or Bumble account and see how many messages,likes, matches and quality of matches you get. THAT will tell you how attractive or ugly you are to foids.

Why do you care what we(men ) think? Are you gay or something? I get a lot of shit on this site, but I don't mind because I do decently on dating apps and in real life.

Who the fuck cares? Just make a Tinder or Bumble account and see how many messages,likes, matches and quality of matches you get. THAT will tell you how attractive or ugly you are to foids.

Why do you care what we(men ) think? Are you gay or something? I get a lot of shit on this site, but I don't mind because I do decently on dating apps and in real life.
Why do you paste this shit everywhere? You think .org users are retarded or something?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and jake_okok
How did you maintain your youth?

I got over 300 matches on a day with a City of 200k people, age range 18-26.
Miles 9

I got over 300 matches on a day with a City of 200k people, age range 18-26.
Miles 9
so why are you asking for incels ratings?