Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Deleted member 2661 and 21 others
I'm sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Deleted member 2661 and 20 others
mogs me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Got the hunter eyes, Deleted member 5385 and 14 others
If you’re a millionaire you can ascend with like 9 surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 6401, CursedOne and 10 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Hector and 6 others
Slightly below average.
3.5psl (4 average) pretty obv that you didn't fraud in the pic.

You look very weak/soy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
shave that shitty wispy preteen facial hair, lose bf, and chew like your life depends on it. That'll get you to psl 3 if you're lucky. Your face is very asymmetrical, you have bug eyes, small mouth, shit pheno. I'm sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
An ugly version of cr1tikal lol

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
mew , lose weight , wear black
This is a serious rate me thread, dont fuck shit around with advising mewing against a 20 yr old like it will help anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, owlofathena and 5 others
This is a serious rate me thread, dont fuck shit around with advising mewing against a 20 yr old like it will help anything.
Holy shit you were right! There are unironicly people who believe in mewing at 20!!!!!!!!!! years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging, DidntRead and 2 others
Looks good bro. Just date ethnics and stay away from blackpill. Much better life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and sloopnoob
completely forgettable low sex appeal normie face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
nope bro i mew myself am 19 and started seeing changes
Thats just your mind being delusional, even Mike Mew said mewing wouldnt help after childhood. There is no prove he will have significant changes by putting his tongue up like a faggot ready to swallow cum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702, Deleted member 2205 and 4 others
My condolences for your low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502 and sloopnoob
View attachment 345678

shit picture with lens distortion
we need a picture with the camera far at least 2 metres from your face
I'm tired of being asked to rate selfies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and sloopnoob
bad picture and even though you kinda look average you look gross at the same time

• +1
and show us your side profile too

• +1
Average/10

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
It’s over bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2486, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Its because his skin tone resembles cheese sauce
yeah his skin tone sucks and seems discolored in places and weird. his skin overall also looks unhealthy and all the bones in his face suck too and his nose is weird and his lips are gross

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
your biggest failo is that you look low t / beta

i'd put you on the low end of average

• +1
9D2A0570 8019 42B7 99BB 28E656291F1E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BackFromTheMogging and SkinjobCatastrophe
mewing is legit you mongoloid

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Thats just your mind being delusional, even Mike Mew said mewing wouldnt help after childhood. There is no prove he will have significant changes by putting his tongue up like a faggot ready to swallow cum
He won't obviously overtly say that mewing doesn't help when you're an adult, because he is still a greedy jew, but yeah, mewing won't do shit except raise your hyoid after puberty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, Vidyacoper and 2 others
OP hit the gym hard, really hard, youe face screams low testosterone levels, and gym fill fix it.

The you have other flaws like UEE, but you can improve considerably a lot by skyrocketing T levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
OP hit the gym hard, really hard, youe face screams low testosterone levels, and gym fill fix it.

The you have other flaws like UEE, but you can improve considerably a lot by skyrocketing T levels.
Going to the gym won't change your face at 20 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and stuckneworleans
Going to the gym won't change your face at 20 jfl
Yes i will, because he will lose fat % and his facial growth is still open. Don't cope, my face changed a lot since hitting the gym and I am 20

• +1
Yes i will, because he will lose fat % and his facial growth is still open. Don't cope, my face changed a lot since hitting the gym and I am 20
Mate you are coping extremely hard. Yes you can get to a lower body fat percentage by going to the gym, but THAT'S IT.
You will not see bone growth in your face. The only way that will happen is if you supplement HGH

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Hector
🤨 = the soyboy reaction emoji
He won't obviously overtly say that mewing doesn't help when you're an adult, because he is still a greedy jew, but yeah, mewing won't do shit except raise your hyoid after puberty.
You are coping hard asf bluecel
Mewing is more legit than most surgeries.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Mate you are coping extremely hard. Yes you can get to a lower body fat percentage by going to the gym, but THAT'S IT.
You will not see bone growth in your face. The only way that will happen is if you supplement HGH
Dude that you are a lazy and don't do shit to lookmax doesn't mean that nothing works.

Facial devolopement doesn't stop until 25 and is highly influences by hormones. You can clearly differenciate a 20 years old from a 25 years old.

Maybe you were already devoloped by 20 but I wasn't and my fucking facial bones became more masculine, aka bigger cheekbones, slighly improve of jawline in 2 years of high T enviornment. And no, is not placebo, people that knows me noticed "how I look better everytime they see me" and the women behaivour towards me has changed positively.

And don't say just my body fat decreased because is not the case since I was skinny as fuck and my facial leaness is the same. Apart that I just clean bulked.

Is funny how some people here use broscience to stop other from improve or at least tey something while other people has already showed improvements. Extreme low iq, and it looks like a coping mechanism against your wasted opportunities.

• +1
Dude that you are a lazy and don't do shit to lookmax doesn't mean that nothing works.

Facial devolopement doesn't stop until 25 and is highly influences by hormones. You can clearly differenciate a 20 years old from a 25 years old.

Maybe you were already devoloped by 20 but I wasn't and my fucking facial bones became more masculine, aka bigger cheekbones, slighly improve of jawline in 2 years of high T enviornment. And no, is not placebo, people that knows me noticed "how I look better everytime they see me" and the women behaivour towards me has changed positively.

And don't say just my body fat decreased because is not the case since I was skinny as fuck and my facial leaness is the same. Apart that I just clean bulked.

Is funny how some people here use broscience to stop other from improve or at least tey something while other people has already showed improvements. Extreme low iq, and it looks like a coping mechanism against your wasted opportunities.
Your facial bones grow throughout life retard. It doesn't matter how high or low your testosterone levels are after puberty; it won't see your face.

Calling me low IQ when you've shown absolutely no scientific evidence, purely anecdotal info. I'm not coping because I myself go the gym. Just can't stand delusional people like you.

@OwlGod
You can clearly differenciate a 20 years old from a 25 years old
If they developed normally, and took care of there skin, you would not.
Maybe you were already devoloped by 20 but I wasn't and my fucking facial bones became more masculine
Aka you had a genetic defect and am not the norm. Almost everyone's major facial growth is done by 20.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Hector
Do you have any tips on how to improve me?
( without surgery or mewing)

• +1
pretty good man

• +1
35th percentile
But suspect you might be an autist that took the picture 18" from your face, and you might not be as deformed as you look in the picture

• +1
Your facial bones grow throughout life retard. It doesn't matter how high or low your testosterone levels are after puberty; it won't see your face.

Calling me low IQ when you've shown absolutely no scientific evidence, purely anecdotal info. I'm not coping because I myself go the gym. Just can't stand delusional people like you.

@OwlGod

If they developed normally, and took care of there skin, you would not.

Aka you had a genetic defect and am not the norm. Almost everyone's major facial growth is done by 20.
Genetic defect JFL, I thought you were more intelligent. Apart that you are contradicting yourself.

First yoj say that gym won't change shit in his face,

Then you say is just low %bf (affected by gym)

Then you say facial bones doesn't chanfe after 20

And then you say facial bones chanfe during all life.

JFL are you aware that you contradicted youeself twice, and literally backed my point of him going to the fucking gym because he looks like a femenine dyke?

You can lurk in this forum if you want sources about what I said about hormones afecting the facial changes, or do you want a souce :soy: (just google then).

• +1
Genetic defect JFL, I thought you were more intelligent. Apart that you are contradicting yourself.

First yoj say that gym won't change shit in his face,

Then you say is just low %bf (affected by gym)

Then you say facial bones doesn't chanfe after 20

And then you say facial bones chanfe during all life.

JFL are you aware that you contradicted youeself twice, and literally backed my point of him going to the fucking gym because he looks like a femenine dyke?

You can lurk in this forum if you want sources about what I said about hormones afecting the facial changes, or do you want a souce :soy: (just google then).
Not being fully developed at 20 is delayed puberty.
I meant bones grow throughout your life, but now in ways you want them to. You will not gain a more DIUMORPHIC APPEARANCE, by increasing T levels past puberty. The bone "growth" I speak off is probably better off being called bone DECAY.

read these
If you developed normally, you shouldn't be gaining any more facial growth past 20. OP will not gain a more dimporhic appearance in the gym excluding losing body fat.

Hormones affecting face? You mean trannies injecting 10mg of cyproterone acetate daily? That's completely different.
Ever wondered why females who go to the gym don't suddenly look like a man the next day? Or even over time (as seen with youth athletes)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227