My acne has much improved in the past few weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

Eyes of a bbc cuckold

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 22191 and 2 others
Should I cover my upper eyelids? I put filler on the lower lids for better support but idk
You need pct

is that whiteness around your mouth and red everywhere else? if so you are over-exfoliating your skin. Happened to me, it's easily fixable though
I was on retin a but I stopped washing my face with soap and cleaner and now just use water and my face has cleared up :/

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I was on retin a but I stopped washing my face with soap and cleaner and now just use water and my face has cleared up :/
so it's not red any more? I did the same, just water after my skin cleared up due to over exfoliating

• +1
Reactions: mug
so it's not red any more? I did the same, just water after my skin cleared up due to over exfoliating
Yeah skincare is a joke, though I also drink less milk 🤔

You're looking better, bhai

are you still bi tho? :ogre:

• +1
niggas here cope with muh amnesia doesnt need to be nt muh chico doesnt need nt. True they don't But normies like OP with good base do. If he was NT with the rest of his orange county peers he wouldn't be here

• JFL
niggas here cope with muh amnesia doesnt need to be nt muh chico doesnt need nt. True they don't But normies like OP with good base do. If he was NT with the rest of his orange county peers he wouldn't be here
Lol yeah I could leanmax though

I am still bhai
Based, now I'm dating a girl, so I rarely enter here nowadays...

This forum community is always changing, so it's hard to have solid bonds with ppl here, if you're not single this forum gets boring after some time.

• +1
Lol yeah I could leanmax though
dont get me wrong u need to looksmax hard. But if you become NT MTB is not gonna be a challenge for you.

• +1

This forum community is always changing, so it's hard to have solid bonds with ppl here, if you're not single this forum gets boring after some time.
because tiktok ppl are here so cringe

• +1

I’ve just been focussing on myself skincare diet etc I got some iois on valentines day im just a sperg

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
A girl said she thought I was aspie but good at frauding nt yesterday (she was on spectrum)
we're all on the spectrum here, we just need to mask it.

• +1
  • +1
Looks mtn but i think you'd be htn in mirror pic. Post mirror pic.

• +1
View attachment 2080539

Death tier bloat + train neck
Mtn but you look htn in the shirtless one (higher distance).

You have good craniofacial development. Focus on palate expansion, it will ascend you a lot. You have chadlite potential.

You have good harmony. Strong htn.

Take accutane and fix your eyebrows. You can run the Prettyboy game, just go for it, stylemaxx and hit the gym as a plus.

You look like a cutie go out slay some jbs