Rate me 20M (I know I look young for my age)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Deleted member 65825
Do you think its a coincidence that non autists, you know people with normal IQs all say u r retarded..?
Screenshot 20240331 135222 Samsung Internet

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LordBBC and ItsOver999
Do you think its a coincidence that non autists, you know people with normal IQs all say u r retarded..?
OP looks good but if you start analyzing you will notice he has alot of falios like his chin is recessed chin, lack of dimorphism,short lower third etcetc. he looks good but he isnt HTN

OP looks good but if you start analyzing you will notice he has alot of falios like his chin is recessed chin, lack of dimorphism,short lower third etcetc. he looks good but he isnt HTN
his chin is recessed***

Yeah you might actually be retarded, you are atleast double digit iq and have 0 grasp with reality
Once again, tell that to the girls talking to OP and look at what they'll say to you.

Whats ur body count?

Once again, tell that to the girls talking to OP and look at what they'll say to you.
Thanks for defending me man hahaha. Appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Get a buzz cut trust me
bros praying form my downfall. Nah but I need to get my eyebrows done they are actually terrible now. Could try a buzz in the future tho when I look better.

What would you suggest to fix this and ascend? Just started hitting the gym to fix feminine neck. I have considered going with the moustache, goatee combo to try and make up for my lack of chin projection and long philrum. Might make up for the lack of dimorphism also. Let me know what you think