Deleted member 21623

Iron
A9C16534 4A12 4E10 B05F 4F9F53E97ACC
17377D38 E438 46D8 ADE7 2C12AF14C4D4
34BA15F9 0863 4D6E 8834 672B9E109FB5
DA2A4471 C23B 4D3A A3A5 D7D83B655539

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 21278, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Not again nigga

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
You just posted this bruh

ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 21278 and 3 others
How am I ugly? What’s my worst feature
eh ur like a 6/10 i think but your phenotype is really fucking ass which brings you to a 3-4 id say where most african american girls think you look like shit, am i correct?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Growth Plate, Looks234 and 3 others
No according to blackpillers, I fall between 5-7 which is mid tier normie- Tyronelite range

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 6128
Spotted another African villager jfl. You're like a 5/10 overall, which is Mid tier normie, so average African villager in the West. You can ascend hard if you gymmaxx and do proper skincare(retinol and benzoyl peroxide). You could also get a better hairstyle and improve your fashion.

@whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob @tyronelite @Racky @Growth Plate @looksmaxxer234 rate him and advise him. Am i underrating him?
No according to blackpillers, I fall between 5-7 which is mid tier normie- Tyronelite range
I have bad news for you bro. you're 6/10 at best. Anyone who said 7 is lying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
The perfect candidate for running BBC game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21623
Spotted another African villager jfl. You're like a 5/10 overall, which is Mid tier normie, so average African villager in the West. You can ascend hard if you gymmaxx and do proper skincare(retinol and benzoyl peroxide). You could also get a better hairstyle and improve your fashion.

@whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob @tyronelite @Racky @Growth Plate @looksmaxxer234 rate him and advise him. Am i underrating him?

my fellow african villager, yea no, 5-6 range. nothing special. acerage black normie

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and fogdart
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fruitgunpop, enchanted_elixir, Polar and 6 others
mid black face

fortunately for you, theres lots of fetishism going on for blacks.. so you'll appeal to some girls

• +1

Hmm I’d say 5/10

Skincare
Gym max
Shave that patchy beard

What’s your lay count & overall dating experience with women?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
Hmm I’d say 5/10

Skincare
Gym max
Shave that patchy beard

What’s your lay count & overall dating experience with women?
U see my gym pic?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I’m not African I’m black American
really? you have the African villager pheno tbh, which will unfortunately affect your ability to attract high quality women in America. What’s your lay count & overall dating experience with women?

@Blackgymmax does he look Black American to you? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing, Racky and 4 others
really? you have the African villager pheno tbh, which will unfortunately affect your ability to attract high quality women in America. What’s your lay count & overall dating experience with women?

lmaoooo ONE OF US ONE OF US

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, zharupodrugu, Racky and 2 others
5/10, but 4/10 cuz u black with skinny body

nigger/10. Slayer in EE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 1851 and fogdart
6/10 black guy. Niche appeal to some women.

• +1

People in PMs. Whatever rating you get in PMs. minus 2 points from it.

• JFL
5/10, villager pheno, do what fogdart pointed out
I’m black American. We have African genetics so of course we gonna resemble Africans from the continent? Is it a bad thing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and LightSkinNoob

We have a African bloodline so of course I’ll have African features. That’s why we’re called “African American”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
We have a African bloodline so of course I’ll have African features. That’s why we’re called “African American”
Don't listen to blackgymmax. he is self-hating.

In some places, you are 6/10 and in others you will be incel no matter what.

ONS will be much easier for you to get for you than LTRs.

• JFL
I’m black American. We have African genetics so of course we gonna resemble Africans from the continent? Is it a bad thing?
Dude, are you bluepilled or what? Ask the women who are not dating you whether looking African is a bad thing not users on this forum cos we don't make the rules, women do. With your phenotype, you need to be at least 6/10+(you're currently a 5/10) in the face and have a very good body like the guy below for most women in America to consider dating you:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Dude, are you bluepilled or what? Ask the women who are not dating you whether looking African is a bad thing not users on this forum cos we don't make the rules, women do. With your phenotype, you need to be at least 6/10+(you're currently a 5/10) in the face and have a very good body like the guy below for most women in America to consider dating you:

That is an exaggeration lol. Lots of 6/10 blacks who def don't struggle. This tyrone or death mentality is autistic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and fogdart
That is an exaggeration lol. Lots of 6/10 blacks who def don't struggle. This tyrone or death mentality is autistic.
He's not a 6/10 to me. He's 5/10 - he could get pussy if he was thugmaxxed and looked more NT. His current aesthetic reeks of African villager. In his current state, he needs to get a better hairstyle and improve his fashion to get even average girls interested. He's not a lost cause at all if he implements good skin routine, better haircut and fashion and bulks up at the gym he will do fine with girls

He's not a 6/10 to me. He's 5/10 - he could get pussy if he was thugmaxxed and looked more NT. His current aesthetic reeks of African villager. In his current state, he needs to get a better hairstyle and improve his fashion to get even average girls interested. He's not a lost cause at all if he implements good skin routine, better haircut and fashion and bulks up at the gym he will do fine with girls
Yeah. I agree. NT fashion i.e dreads, chains, tattoos and more gymaxxing and he can prolly get avg girls.

• +1
Don’t say African villager I take that offensive and I’m not an African, I’m an American black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and fogdart
Don’t say African villager I take that offensive and I’m not an African, I’m an American black
Stop being a pussy. If you can't take racial jokes then you won't survive on this forum. You just look like a fresh off the boat African and there's nothing you can do about it. Accept it and apply the advices I've given you and you'll get some pussy. You're not fooling anyone :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18840
Stop being a pussy. If you can't take racial jokes then you won't survive on this forum. You just look like a fresh off the boat African and there's nothing you can do about it. Accept it and apply the advices I've given you and you'll get some pussy. You're not fooling anyone :ROFLMAO:
fr i got bullied to harm when i first joined. And now i can tell its for the best.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Between a 4 and 5 out of 10

E2311090 DF5A 44A9 846F CF9D034FD4CA
F830EC71 E6C2 493D 9AE8 EB8B9EAF940E
Y’all think my wheat waffles rating accurate or nah? What’s y’all opinion on wheat waffles

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and alriodai
@Blackgymmax @LightSkinNoob @alriodai @whiteissuperior @Warlow @smvmaxxertilllate @AscendingHero wheat waffles says he’s a tyronelite. Maybe I underrated him. What do y’all think?
Nigga what is that dude Wheat Waffles on lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, AscendingHero, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax @LightSkinNoob @alriodai @whiteissuperior @Warlow @smvmaxxertilllate @AscendingHero wheat waffles says he’s a tyronelite. Maybe I underrated him. What do y’all think?
LOL

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and fogdart
6/10, he got bad coloring tbh

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, AscendingHero and fogdart
dude dont even have body halo, which is bare minimum requirement for BBCs. He's a MTN max

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, AscendingHero, smvmaxxertilllate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person