Rate me 20M

Spotted another African villager jfl. You're like a 5/10 overall, which is Mid tier normie, so average African villager in the West. You can ascend hard if you gymmaxx and do proper skincare(retinol and benzoyl peroxide). You could also get a better hairstyle and improve your fashion.

@whiteissuperior @LightSkinNoob @tyronelite @Racky @Growth Plate @looksmaxxer234 rate him and advise him. Am i underrating him?

I have bad news for you bro. you're 6/10 at best. Anyone who said 7 is lying.
Overrate, he can’t rate blacks seems like, this guy is a 5/10 to me after all adjustments and averaging, dude still needs to lose another 10%bf to even consider being someone who cares about his looks.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
@Blackgymmax @LightSkinNoob @alriodai @whiteissuperior @Warlow @smvmaxxertilllate @AscendingHero wheat waffles says he’s a tyronelite. Maybe I underrated him. What do y’all think?
I think wheat waffles is the worst rater I’ve ever seen. Niggas paying just to get blue pillled😂😂. Just post on here (if you have nothing to live) or watch QOVES or his report

• +1
Reactions: Racky and fogdart
I think wheat waffles is the worst rater I’ve ever seen. Niggas paying just to get blue pillled😂😂. Just post on here (if you have nothing to live) or watch QOVES or his report
Tails is also brutally honest

• +1
@Blackgymmax @LightSkinNoob @alriodai @whiteissuperior @Warlow @smvmaxxertilllate @AscendingHero wheat waffles says he’s a tyronelite. Maybe I underrated him. What do y’all think?
Boston Celtics Lol GIF by NBA

whoa whoa WHOA

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Invisible FOB hyperpigmented normie

4.5-5/10

Hell even lower with some girls, as a black man, especially with that pheno you'll be swimming upstream sub tyrone, it is what it is.

Decent frame to gymaxxx

5 things i'd recommend off the bat

1. Eyebrow growth serums or eyebrow transplant, and an lash transplant or serum

2. Fix your hyperpigmentation, i'd recommend you check out the products are permanenceskincare, you dont have to lighten but you have so much hyperpigmentation is a killer (i mean total body, lips, skin, etc)

https://permanenceskin.com/

3. Tooth Whitening, either get it professionally done or get some strips

4. Peacock with jewelry

5. Hairline lowering and get a more NT haircut (braids, twists, taper with waves, etc, etc)

5. Gymaxx and leanmaxx, you need to undergo some body recomposition. Build some lean contractile tissue

It doesnt need to be this overkill but having a lean athletic wide framed body is a huge halo.

Fix your diet and debloat (balanced yet animal predominant diet, ea real foods

6. After that you can look into procedures like harmony rhinoplasty, genio, jaw implants, etc, etc. If you want more help on how to fix your BONES, contact me again.​

You need to be going for this chocalate lean aesthetic

Reminder this got 11.4 million views, dont hate the player, hate the game, at this point in time you aint playing nothing.

@Prettyboy @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Gargantuan @enchanted_elixir @fogdart @whiteissuperior @Racky @Warlow

High effort post lads, appreciate it

Barack Obama GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Warlow, Gargantuan and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
2. Fix your hyperpigmentation, i'd recommend you check out the products are permanenceskincare, you dont have to lighten but you have so much hyperpigmentation is a killer (i mean total body, lips, skin, etc)
There's a difference between having hyperpigmentation (which is a symptom of an underlying medical cause 99% of the time) and being naturally dark.

Listen up my African friend. You need to leanmaxx, build muscle, lighten your skin, get a fade, style maxx, wear jewelry, and do skin care, also eyebrow maxx.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I’m not African I’m black American
I believe you.

Welp, I'm curious if your ancestors even bothered admixing with Europeans, Natives, etc. or even all of the other kinds of Africans in the New World for that matter.

Over if your DNA test comes out like this

Instead of something like this

facially 4 out of ten is fair

but you can appealmaxx tho (BBCmaxxign)

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
really? you have the African villager pheno tbh, which will unfortunately affect your ability to attract high quality women in America. What’s your lay count & overall dating experience with women?

@Blackgymmax does he look Black American to you? :ROFLMAO:
Why it is a failing to have the African villager pheno? Aren’t black proud of their blackness that they love to claim so much?

Stop being a pussy. If you can't take racial jokes then you won't survive on this forum. You just look like a fresh off the boat African and there's nothing you can do about it. Accept it and apply the advices I've given you and you'll get some pussy. You're not fooling anyone :ROFLMAO:
Whats wrong with that? @enchanted_elixir

• JFL