Rate me 20y

as 5'8" and that face he is above average, but not "well above average" nor chadlite
PSL people only rate solely feature, he lacks of harmony tbh. He is not a chadlite.
fixing his eyes hair will help him to come close, but the height is a massive issue bro. it is what it is...
eyes + hair/eyebrows*

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Henchi
as 5'8" and that face he is above average, but not "well above average" nor chadlite

I was referring to his dick. 15 cm is about 6 inches, and assuming it isn’t a pencil dick he is well above average in that regard.

I don’t care about his height. We all know it’s overrated except for a couple of instances where it halos an otherwise unattractive person.

His lower third is top tier and his eye area doesn’t fail him.

I was referring to his dick. 15 cm is about 6 inches, and assuming it isn’t a pencil dick he is well above average in that regard.

I don’t care about his height. We all know it’s overrated except for a couple of instances where it halos an otherwise unattractive person.

His lower third is top tier and his eye area doesn’t fail him.
no 15 cm dick is not enough, its not "well above average"

no 5'8" is not enough, its pretty short

his face is alright but he has a small skull and nothing really stands out. basically a high tier normie face

Tu és brasileiro, né?

@Yoyome99 thoughts?

4.5-5 has cuck eyes and bad hair.
Good nose and wide mouth, good lower.

People here are overrating him
I can agree on that. Hes a bit above average though. Def not below lol. But What matters most is what women think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
@SirGey is he chadlite?
H
I can agree on that. Hes a bit above average though. Def not below lol. But What matters most is what women think.
He is at most high tier normie

his face is alright but he has a small skull and nothing really stands out. basically a high tier normie face
how do you know if one has small skull ?
i wish my skull was small tbh

how do you know if one has small skull ?
i wish my skull was small tbh
well its very simple

he is 5'8" tall. i can see his proportions from picture. i can also see his skull doesnt seem to appear big in compared to the rest of his body. i already know the rest of his body is small so his skull likely comes off tiny in real life

and dont wish for a small skull. big skull is a good thing to have

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Tu és brasileiro, né?
Yeah, how did you know? lol
well its very simple

he is 5'8" tall. i can see his proportions from picture. i can also see his skull doesnt seem to appear big in compared to the rest of his body. i already know the rest of his body is small so his skull likely comes off tiny in real life

Man, i don't think my skull comes off tiny in real life tbh
maybe is some distortion in the pictures

= just look at how he's taller yet still doesnt seem to mog cuz he has a tinychild like skull

you get away with small skull in high school and under 20 years old but if you are over 20, small skull is one of the worst things you can have

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
View attachment 115960 View attachment 115961

View attachment 115962 View attachment 115964 View attachment 115965

View attachment 115966 = just look at how he's taller yet still doesnt seem to mog cuz he has a tinychild like skull

you get away with small skull in high school and under 20 years old but if you are over 20, small skull is one of the worst things you can have

i'm gonna def lose 30 kg withing max 5 months and show you the results and you'll tell me.now i hate myself for beeing a lard.

What the fuck are you going on about?

Average dick is like 5.2 inches. 6 inches mogs that to death. Especially if it has girth, there is nothing wrong with a 6x5 inch dick.

Dick size is a blue pill concept. If you’re goal is to slay, why does it matter that you don’t have an 8-9 incher? Dick pill says that 8 inches is ideal, but 6 inches is more than enough to have sex, and it’s big enough for her to feel it enough not to ridicule you. Maybe she’ll tell her friends it’s small, but if you’ve already fucked what difference does it make?

5’8 is enough. This has been debunked countless times on this forum. Height can be a halo in certain situations, but generally speaking face beats height. Again, 5’8 is not ridicule worthy manlet status so I don’t see why you would care.

Lastly, his lower third stands out drastically. Skull size is overrated, I have a massive skull but you didn't even rate me a high-tier normie.

nice palate and jawline