Rate me 21, balding

Ok? Prettyboys look more masculine than him. I don't know what you are imagining when I say masculine, he simply has feminine features for a man.
No they don't.
View attachment 1701032 View attachment 1701040
This is a prettyboy and the OP is way off the mark.
They're maesthetic.
I agree, but still OP is not what is considered a normal prettyboy.
He clearly is. You're a delusional hairy meathead who's projecting your male gaze onto him. Probably jerking off to his pictures as we speak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, EverythingMattersCel and Zylk
HTN with chadlite potential if you fixed your hairline/hair style and gymmaxxed.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Anchor_Ship
Gosha max but fix your hair

also what haircut should I get?
View attachment 1700700
Get a perm (about £85)
7A4DD05F 6C31 4600 B804 9DDE9EFA43BD

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Holy shit get a load of these incels
you are coping extremely hard
"Ohhh no, he's saying something I disagree, so he might be an incel :soy:"

Nigga, I'm literally gonna fuck a LTB jb tomorrow :ogre: jfl at calling me an incel just because I don't see OP like such a bone-mogger

you look like tom hardy on estrogen therapy. yes thats a compliment.

@curlyheadjames Is that your brother ?
nah nigga he has the opposite issue his jaw is wider than zygos but thats fine its still mogger jaw is the law
good bones
your nose is fine its not an issue
these niggers are retards lol u look goood my nigga

You can niche max

LL??? Do you actually think people here are gonna get fucking LL?

This surgery is the most retarded thing someone can do, if he is an ultraturbomanlet like 5ft4 or less this surgery won't make him even average, if he is 5ft5-5ft9 just wear 3inch lifts

Better to get a brow transplant or even a rhino imo.
Shut up clueless greycel. When a 5'5 manlet get the lifts off, no woman will stay with him. 5'5 is womens average.

JFL with your delusions.

Shut up clueless greycel. When a 5'5 manlet get the lifts off, no woman will stay with him. 5'5 is womens average.

JFL with your delusions.
Ur clueless if you legit think people are gonna do LL and risk not walking again

"Greycel" lmao

Ur clueless if you legit think people are gonna do LL and risk not walking again

"Greycel" lmao
The risk of not walking again is pretty much zero if you go with a good doctor, lengthen within your limits and aren't an oldcel/woman.

You're delusional and know nothing about LL. 5'5 is over sentence height.

OP, are you frauding jawbones by stretching your neck? I think that's why it looks so thin.
Anyway, your 6/10 that will decline to 4/10. What you need to do, is fraud as below 18 on dating apps for teenagers and slay as many JKs as you can until you slide into cuteceldom. Softmax with the adwise from people in the thread.

CFE4ADF5 BB29 41B3 B8B2 F766DE9F9FA4

Ive got a hairline like yours. This hairstyle is how i cover it up. I don't have a perm atm but im getting one 2 months from now lol. Quite popular from where im from

Fuark you're cute af. Wanna be my forum bf?

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
Oh as a final rating, I'd give this guy a 4/10 with him being a niche 6/10.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
View attachment 1720337
Ive got a hairline like yours. This hairstyle is how i cover it up. I don't have a perm atm but im getting one 2 months from now lol. Quite popular from where im from
How you style it like that without a perm?