Rate me 21y social outcast

i m from Romania
IMG 9301

STATS:
Social outcast my whole life , i never leave the home because i hate people and i don t want friends.
60kg, 173cm ex-boxer, 145iq Mensa Tested with psychologist in my country
i eat only one meal a day with 1500kcal to slow the aging proces because i want to appeal to young girls + other extreme things.
Sociopathy from chilhood abuse
I can get girls but i don t care, i always refused girls on dating apps who wanted ons because i look for love.
I don t want girls just to have sex, that s why i save my virginity to try to find a romantic, high iq girl with morals, if i don t find her i will try to destroy the society with the future of AGI me being a very good programmer .
Small nips you got

din ce oras esti

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
why tf is a htn beating himself up? Nigga you da biggest mentalcel on here

why tf is a htn beating himself up? Nigga you da biggest mentalcel on here
He is Romanian. Their pheno comes bundled with mentalceldom.

He is Romanian. Their pheno comes bundled with mentalceldom.
He's already fucked up with 28 posts god knows what will happen once he gets to a 1000

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
Htn facially.North Pontid-Alpine.

HTN facial structure and good phenotype

MTN cucked hard by bad nose and too low trust from NCT.

STATS:
Social outcast my whole life , i never leave the home because i hate people and i don t want friends.
i eat only one meal a day with 1500kcal to slow the aging proces because i want to appeal to young girls + other extreme things.
I can get girls but i don t care, i always refused girls on dating apps who wanted ons because i look for love.
I don t want girls just to have sex, that s why i save my virginity to try to find a romantic, high iq girl with morals, if i don t find her i will try to destroy the society with the future of AGI me being a very good programmer .
Good harmony, but getting future unabomber vibes, not I give a fuck, go destroy society

STATS:
Social retard looking for love in a loveless world. Sorry