• +1
Reactions: ineonx and SnowDiles
How I can improve bro ???

Apart my ugly negative canthal tilt
Imma be honest u look pretty much soft maxxed
Good skin and eyebrows
U can grow out ur hair a bit more
How tall ?

maybe use vollufiline for sunken eyes although that shit is more cope than any actual help. high mtn/low htn

maybe use vollufiline for sunken eyes although that shit is more cope than any actual help. high mtn/low htn
Yeah recently my under eyes got more sunken I don’t know what’s the best way to correct that

What are the flaws that hold me back from like being high htn

Yeah recently my under eyes got more sunken I don’t know what’s the best way to correct that

What are the flaws that hold me back from like being high htn
I mean you’re already above average looking, I could maybe suggest you use some eye lightening drops although again I’m not sure if it really helps, but it could help you a lot with your eye area. Maybe grow a bit more hair on the sides so your ears don’t stick out this much.

I mean you’re already above average looking, I could maybe suggest you use some eye lightening drops although again I’m not sure if it really helps, but it could help you a lot with your eye area. Maybe grow a bit more hair on the sides so your ears don’t stick out this much.

IMG 6217

an haircut like this one ?

My hair was longer since yesterday but my friend who is masculine maxed have shorter hair and he pull htb everyday so he recommend me to try a shorter haircut

Good flex bruh low ltn u said. Just do shotgunheadmaxxing

you are not low ltn at least high mtn, grow a little more the hair on the sides and consider getting blue or green contacts.

• +1
Reactions: SnowDiles
View attachment 3059405

an haircut like this one ?

My hair was longer since yesterday but my friend who is masculine maxed have shorter hair and he pull htb everyday so he recommend me to try a shorter haircut
Yeah something like this would do nice. Shorter hair will descend almost everybody, don’t listen to him lmao

Yeah something like this would do nice. Shorter hair will descend almost everybody, don’t listen to him lmao
I’ve done a better pic this morning and I feel shorter hair put me into the maesthetic categories

Attachments

• IMG_6850.jpeg
    IMG_6850.jpeg
    868 KB · Views: 0
Short vs long what’s the best for me ??

Attachments

• IMG_6850.jpeg
    IMG_6850.jpeg
    868 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6767.png
    IMG_6767.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
with your ears shape longer hair looks absolutely better, I don’t even know why you gotta ask my opinion jfl it’s obvious

also wtf is your gallery lmao faggot

• +1
with your ears shape longer hair looks absolutely better, I don’t even know why you gotta ask my opinion jfl it’s obvious
I prefear myself so much with shorter hair I look way more masculine and dimorphic with longer hair I attract girl but they are young

I want to look more dimorphic to attract more high E foid

I prefear myself so much with shorter hair I look way more masculine and dimorphic with longer hair I attract girl but they are young

I want to look more dimorphic to attract more high E foid
nigga you gotta stop with this “I wanna attract more htbs” sharade judging by your gallery all you wanna do is finally be on the top and not a bottom faggot twink jfl

nigga you gotta stop with this “I wanna attract more htbs” sharade judging by your gallery all you wanna do is finally be on the top and not a bottom faggot twink jfl

I never say more htb I got them pretty easily I want more fertile women and those women are attracted by masc guy that’s all

With short hair htn. If you would do something about your negative cantal tilt and grow a stubble on your side then you could even become Chad Lite

• +1
Easy htn. Great skin and appeal. Nct and eye area holds you back from higher but it’s not a big deal