157.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jué and descension
You are too short
It's over for you buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: ifollowyou and Rea
im 17 and 5'11 (180cm)
Make sure to lower your body fat percentage also get a better skin care routine then fix your hair it looks dry you should be good however I can see the potential

• JFL
Reactions: IdontwannabeLTN
You're white just be lean

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
Make sure to lower your body fat percentage also get a better skin care routine then fix your hair it looks dry you should be good however I can see the potential
right now I use salicylic acid and facial moisturizer with spf anything else I should use?

start by lowering your body fat you fucking trash subhuman before posting your face here

+ 5'11 is short as fuck you should consider Leg Lengthening

u look like ur squinting and slightly sucking cheeks in

shit lips and nose, good eye area and bones

I'm 5'11.5 and I fraud to 6'1, and if anyone asks I say I'm around 6 ft. But if i catch someone lying (like saying 6 ft when they're 5'8), i'll say 5'11 to make them look ridiculous.

injectable mk677 👍
Do u take breaks or nah? Aren't u scared that it'll make pre diabetic? I always take breaks after cycles

Do u take breaks or nah? Aren't u scared that it'll make pre diabetic? I always take breaks after cycles
im joking its growth hormone I take 2 weeks off and take metformin to resensitize and go right back on. pre diabetes is really easy to fix calorie deficit low sugar and carbs a gda should do the job.

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
what exactly is wrong with my lips and nose? my lips are pushed out because I have braces
lips: narrow, bottom lip giga pouty/puffy

nose: bulbous

im 17 and 5'11 (180cm)
Definitely don’t starvemax, your body is in a state of rapid development right now (at least I’m gonna assume so).

Be as disciplined as possible with what you eat and you’ll definitely see massive improvement (basing this on my own experience), stick to primarily whole foods.

Also stay off this forum, you’ll become a cynical non-nt doomer like 80% of the users here.

Definitely don’t starvemax, your body is in a state of rapid development right now (at least I’m gonna assume so).

Be as disciplined as possible with what you eat and you’ll definitely see massive improvement (basing this on my own experience), stick to primarily whole foods.

Also stay off this forum, you’ll become a cynical non-nt doomer like 80% of the users here.
im not starveing myself I eat 2-2.5k cals per day with 200-250 protein im also taking peds but I will stop my cut when im 15% bf

FTN (fat tier normie)

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, Icon and Flowix
im 17 and 5'11 (180cm)
Don’t listen to the basement goblins on here that fail to realise 25% of the population are obese and a decent amount deformed and the other lot don’t even shower and they give people ratings like LTN you are a Mid-upper MTN I’d say so the Average to fairly above average range using the normie scale a 6/10 your main failos are the lip width, the recessed chin giving them the stick out appearance, and some skin issues but not too bad, also you lack under eye support so not enough fat under eyes and the absolute thing that could take you to a HTN that is easily fixable is your weight or bloat, if it is a weight issue obviously hit the gym or if you are a good bf and it’s bloat change diet and potassium can help. Other than that very good eye area decent face shape alright jaw (chewing could help), good nose and good height and you will still grow, leave this forum or you will end up like me analysing people’s faces

MTN

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Don’t listen to the basement goblins on here that fail to realise 25% of the population are obese and a decent amount deformed and the other lot don’t even shower and they give people ratings like LTN you are a Mid-upper MTN I’d say so the Average to fairly above average range using the normie scale a 6/10 your main failos are the lip width, the recessed chin giving them the stick out appearance, and some skin issues but not too bad, also you lack under eye support so not enough fat under eyes and the absolute thing that could take you to a HTN that is easily fixable is your weight or bloat, if it is a weight issue obviously hit the gym or if you are a good bf and it’s bloat change diet and potassium can help. Other than that very good eye area decent face shape alright jaw (chewing could help), good nose and good height and you will still grow, leave this forum or you will end up like me analysing people’s faces
thank you bro working on the weight loss right now and was gonna order mastic gum for chewing, Ive also started taking skin care more seriously. What should I do about potassium and how does it help with bloat?

thank you bro working on the weight loss right now and was gonna order mastic gum for chewing, Ive also started taking skin care more seriously. What should I do about potassium and how does it help with bloat?
I don’t know the science behind it but I’d assume it would take water out of your cells to de bloat you by controlling sodium(salt) levels but that’s a guess mate, mastic gum is alright you can reuse it if you put it in water and in the fridge usually for a few days one piece can last. But you might not be bloated as you said your working on weight loss to put it straight you might just be fat so you just loose weight in the gym and you’ll be fine.

mtn good eye are u got potential ur fat af get to 15% bodyfat or lower NOW

get a buzz cut or grow you’re hair out immediately because that is not going to work respectfully.

im joking its growth hormone I take 2 weeks off and take metformin to resensitize and go right back on. pre diabetes is really easy to fix calorie deficit low sugar and carbs a gda should do the job.
How are you on hgh and still look like shit if I took hgh I’d become David laid