Rate me, 25yo guy

LTN - MTN
3.75/8 PSL
3.5/10 Normal Scale

Thats your rating massively failoed by the narrow skull and large forehead
this doesnt make any sense

Beyond over
Can you explain the reasons?

I mean, here comments are all like this but no one is giving true reasons for that...i think is just stupid to compare sup models with normal people ( not only me ) and also i honestly think that the "whole" package should be considered, a narrow/large face cannot affect overall appearence, what affect appearence is harmony, proportions and overall look, not one or two single features imo

Btw im probably going to make a post for this kind of thoughts

Im also curious about this...considering that all the pictures i uploaded are front camera selfies, does using a real camera change my look?

Attachments

• DSCN1828 (1).jpg
    DSCN1828 (1).jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1223-01.jpg
    DSCN1223-01.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1753.jpg
    DSCN1753.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 0
Best I could do I can't fix chin recession

Attachments

• 3328840_20220930_165750-01.jpeg
    3328840_20220930_165750-01.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • FaceApp_1679592305994.jpg
    FaceApp_1679592305994.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
Dude your FWHR is worse than most mouth breathers. Your a 4/10, simple. Give up if your under 5’10, you look reasonably tall though.

Literally all your features are awful. Except your blue eyes I guess, still 4/10.

Wear beanies

Dude your FWHR is worse than most mouth breathers. Your a 4/10, simple. Give up if your under 5’10, you look reasonably tall though.

Literally all your features are awful. Except your blue eyes I guess, still 4/10.
Been a mouth breather as a kid tbh, corrected it at 15 or so...now ive been into mewing for a month or so
Also consider that im planning to fix teeth with braces/invisalign and I dunno if it could affect my overall appearence

The only other bad feature is big forehead...im not into squared gigachad look, seem dumb imo so I dont really mind it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Been a mouth breather as a kid tbh, corrected it at 15 or so...now ive been into mewing for a month or so
Also consider that im planning to fix teeth with braces/invisalign and I dunno if it could affect my overall appearence

The only other bad feature is big forehead...im not into squared gigachad look, seem dumb imo so I dont really mind it
Im not saying you should be a gigachad. Your face is too long and narrow, and its not attractive. Also your 25, mewing will NOT work for you, your absolutely fucking delusional.

Im not saying you should be a gigachad. Your face is too long and narrow, and its not attractive. Also your 25, mewing will NOT work for you, your absolutely fucking delusional.
Sorry, I have to disappoint you, based on my experience im not so bad looking to girls

Sorry, I have to disappoint you, based on my experience im not so bad looking to girls

Objectively I see smile lines around your frontal pic so that means you either have a recessed parasal or you have a recessed mid face however in this case it seems more like you have a recessed midface seeing as your cheek bones are malpostioned into your face.

Face app can't give 1 a genio and you need to cover your longer hair overall your biggest issue is your recessed upper midface

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Objectively I see smile lines around your frontal pic so that means you either have a recessed parasal or you have a recessed mid face however in this case it seems more like you have a recessed midface seeing as your cheek bones are malpostioned into your face.

Face app can't give 1 a genio and you need to cover your longer hair overall your biggest issue is your recessed upper midface

Attachments

• 20220412_112143_06.jpg
    20220412_112143_06.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20200420_155536.jpg
    IMG_20200420_155536.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

i always thought smile lines were just wrinkles due to aging.

What is my rating? And what i can do to improve ( not surgically ) ?

Im aware of big as fuck fivehead and bad/high hairline

Im 5'11 and 25yo
Low HTN. With long hair only and clean shave only. Your soft features are excellent besides nose, despite narrow skull. Stay groomed, hairmaxxed, and run pretty boy game. Don't listen to the haters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
you look like a pencil. its over just move to an asian country tbh

get a fringe but cut the sides short. ur welcome

What is my rating? And what i can do to improve ( not surgically ) ?

Im aware of big as fuck fivehead and bad/high hairline

Im 5'11 and 25yo
Have you ever been with a black man?