rate me, 27 years old male

got.daim

got.daim

Banned
i used to lurk lookism and puahate (didn't get into it much because I used reddit at the time), I know a little about looks maxing, what else should i improve?? what's my rating?
I would say I'm in my prime right now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs, onskibidi, rand anon and 4 others
LTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aaronheath, jflsnowdzz and majesticincel
Leanmax

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath, rand anon, Uncle Dinky and 1 other person
LTN because of fat and bloat

• +1
Reactions: aaronheath
What's your bodycount?

27 year old AI generated male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, aaronheath, YungTrappa and 7 others
What's your bodycount?
im a virgin technically but i have had online girlfriends before so i have experience with women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, efidescontinuado, rand anon and 15 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Doommaxxed and Akuzy
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Costcosuperstore
im a virgin technically but i have had online girlfriends before so i have experience with women
bro…how the fuck are u 27 and never had sex

u must be physically avoiding girls ?

and how the fuck do u have experience with girls by talking to some sub on the internet

• +1
Reactions: usernakfw
bro…how the fuck are u 27 and never had sex

u must be physically avoiding girls ?

and how the fuck do u have experience with girls by talking to some sub on the internet
I'm physically avoiding every girl except your mom, suck my dick curry ass nigga

I'm physically avoiding every girl except your mom, suck my dick curry ass nigga
nah bro but the fact u said ‘i have experience cus i’ve had online girlfriends ‘ at the age of 27 is crazy 😭😭

This thread physically can’t be real, ts is killing me you’re genuinely nearly a 30 year old virgin 😭😭😭 how ugly were you in your teens?

Uncles.org
I'm in my prime, I higher smv right now because of my age, status and my dimorphism
I literally mog you so hard, shut up you ethnic

Attachments

• jsanza.gif
    jsanza.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
nah bro but the fact u said ‘i have experience cus i’ve had online girlfriends ‘ at the age of 27 is crazy 😭😭
stop coping, at least I get girls, the only pussy you get is your pet cat, pipe down lil nigga

Nigga pushin 30 just rope it’s over buddyboyo

This thread physically can’t be real, ts is killing me you’re genuinely nearly a 30 year old virgin 😭😭😭 how ugly were you in your teens?
I held girls hands in middle school, I'm literally a fakecel

I held girls hands in middle school, I'm literally a fakecel
This whole thread is a joke right where’d you find this guys photos

• +1
Reactions: usernakfw
This whole thread is a joke right where’d you find this guys photos
this thread isn't a joke, I mainly use reddit and 4chan, I used to lurk on lookism and puahate

this thread isn't a joke, I mainly use reddit and 4chan, I used to lurk on lookism and puahate
Dude you’re actually fucking pathetic then. Just pick up the rope

I think this is the saddest shit I’ve seen on this site, I lifemog you and I’m over a decade older than you, get off this site and go talk to people instead of rotting here you’re a full grown man

you look very cheatable on, at 27 you could probably slay girls your age in the office but if youre asking for an overall rating then low mtn just because you got a full head of hair at 27

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
stop coping, at least I get girls, the only pussy you get is your pet cat, pipe down lil nigga
how the fuck do u get my girls then me when u said ur a virgin and have only had online gfs

Over

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
no, I haven't kept up to date with the terminology
soft max is basically doing everything you can do to look better and looksmax with out getting surgery. hard maxing is getting surgery and fillers and shit