Rate me (28M). Looksmaxxing solutions?

WayneBraaaah

WayneBraaaah

You are either a sick or sad cunt. Dont be sad one
Following questions:
1) PSL Rating?
2) Best and worst features?
3) Possible Hardmaxx (operations&procedures) solutions (the priority of which to tackle first) and possible rating after that?

Personally I think that my worse area is related to maxilla which has affected eye area. The further plan in mid term is to do undereye filler with possible filler in around nose and chin area in midterm. Possible implant solutions only in the longer term and even then I am not sure about it. After that plan is to do upper lip filler procedure for better projection, minor rhinoplasty. The final step would be jaw implants.

Have already fixed my bite, did eye laser operation and got hair transplant (with possible another one to get complete NW0, while it is worth to note that even in my prime age my hairline was naturally recessed).

Softmax - doing workouts for years, but it is time to make them more intense and combine it with the right calorie intake. And tanning as well.
General stats - 184cm, 78 kg.​

Pics from all angles (put photos after hair transplant for better use for PSL rating) and recent motion:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Best feature blue eyes
Bad feature narrow skull

Grow a stubble maybe idk

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Toth's thot, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15939 and 2 others
u need hair like afuckingsap

u also need like

fuck u need a lot

ok

u need hair

ur chin is ok

u need shorter philtrum

better eye area (Good color tho)
better mouth (kinda narrow)

nose is not the best anyway

decent skin

chin/skin and being white with blue eye carries u

normie

actually idk if the lips are narrow but they sitll look bad idk what it is

It's not really over, if you grow your hair out you could probably be 5 PSL, right now 4 max. You're going to need a hair halo for sure. Nice eyebrows, hair/brows color, eye color, skin color (should tan a little for eye contrast), height. Lips are acceptable, not a failo just decent. Literal turbo framecel, start working out especially your shoulders and maybe wear those shirts that make your shoulders look broader. Fix posture. That's about all you can do without surgery.

Following questions:
1) PSL Rating?
3) Possible Hardmaxx (operations&procedures) solutions (the priority of which to tackle first) and possible rating after that?

Personally I think that my worse area is related to maxilla which has affected eye area. The further plan in mid term is to do undereye filler with possible filler in around nose and chin area in midterm. Possible implant solutions only in the longer term and even then I am not sure about it. After that plan is to do upper lip filler procedure for better projection, minor rhinoplasty. The final step would be jaw implants.

Have already fixed my bite, did eye laser operation and got hair transplant (with possible another one to get complete NW0, while it is worth to note that even in my prime age my hairline was naturally recessed).

Softmax - doing workouts for years, but it is time to make them more intense and combine it with the right calorie intake. And tanning as well.

Pics from all angles (put photos after hair transplant for better use for PSL rating) and recent motion:

Its over, get a rope, tie it around your fucking neck and kill yourself

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 15939 and germanlooks
be chad like me or die
its over :feelsgood:
Pop

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 5786
Following questions:
1) PSL Rating?

My ratings:

Good chin, looks tall, gay skull