Rate me 3/4 view

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Wha
XSxjALg
t would you guys rate me (PSL) strictly from my 3/4 view (front and profile are worse)

Hmmm I see. I was rated around that (4-4.5 range) overall (in my official rate me thread from 1-2 days ago) but was told my 3/4 is better. But I guess it's about the same then.

good eye area but you're angle frauding.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and shimada
good eye area but you're angle frauding.

My eye area is incel-tier actually. Also, I'm not angle frauding technically because, for the purposes of this thread, I specifically wanted to be rated from this angle (hence I said in the thread title that I want to be rated from a 3/4 viewpoint).

looks like brown @Lorsss

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Pretty healthy self esteem you got there.

what would you do if you were in my position a 4.5 PSL dirty sandcel counting the minutes till his death? It’s over for me and the like

what would you do if you were in my position a 4.5 PSL dirty sandcel counting the minutes till his death? It’s over for me and the like
Skin bleach, blepharoplasty and you're good to go.

Or you can keep crying and eventually rope.

Your choice buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Skin bleach, blepharoplasty and you're good to go.

Or you can keep crying and eventually rope.

Your choice buddyboyo.

if I do all that plus microblading my eyebrows+green colored eye contacts (good ones that movie stars and Instagram models use)+wraparound jaw surgery+genioplasty (for vertical chin extension), will I be good?

if I do all that plus microblading my eyebrows+green colored eye contacts (good ones that movie stars and Instagram models use)+wraparound jaw surgery+genioplasty (for vertical chin extension), will I be good?
You don't need all of that, it's unnecessarily overkill. You need to lighten your skin of atleast 1 tone in the Fitzpatrick scale. And absolutely get rid of those dark areas under your eyes.

Your pheno destroys you more than any recessed chin could ever do.

You don't need all of that, it's unnecessarily overkill. You need to lighten your skin of atleast 1 tone in the Fitzpatrick scale. And absolutely get rid of those dark areas under your eyes.

Your pheno destroys you more than any recessed chin could ever do.

fuck. I would do this skin bleach shit but after doing tons and tons of research it seems it’s dangerous. What do I do?

Stop taking pics with the camera downward.

Do it straight on. Women wont see you like that unless you're an actual midget jfl

Stop taking pics with the camera downward.

Do it straight on. Women wont see you like that unless you're an actual midget jfl

I’ve been meaning to talk to you in specific. You seem very knowledgeable and extremely accurate with your ratings in my view. I think you said I’m basically dead on average (4 PSL) on my official rate me thread from a few days back. Assuming that, suppose I do all the following:

1. Drop down to 8% body fat (I’m 21% at the moment).

2. Get my eyebrows microbladed to remove the sparsity in them and to shape them out more.

3. Get a blepharoplasty on upper eyelids to remove upper eyelid droop.

4. Get tear trough filler to remove lower eye dark circles.

5. Get green colored eye contacts (good ones that movie stars and Instagram models use; the ones that would be very hard to detect) to look less Indian (because almost no Indian has green eyes).

6. Get a rhinoplasty to remove minor dorsal hump and to fix up my nose structure a bit overall.

7. Get a genioplasty specifically to vertically extend my chin (not much need for horizontal projection, it’s not recessed, but I guess some horizontal projection would be nice).

(And possibly get a wraparound jaw surgery as well for a wider jaw.)

After all this, what PSL do you think I can realistically achieve based on the photos that you have seen of me (on the other thread)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I’ve been meaning to talk to you in specific. You seem very knowledgeable and extremely accurate with your ratings in my view. I think you said I’m basically dead on average (4 PSL) on my official rate me thread from a few days back. Assuming that, suppose I do all the following:

1. Drop down to 8% body fat (I’m 21% at the moment).

2. Get my eyebrows microbladed to remove the sparsity in them and to shape them out more.

3. Get a blepharoplasty on upper eyelids to remove upper eyelid droop.

4. Get tear trough filler to remove lower eye dark circles.

5. Get green colored eye contacts (good ones that movie stars and Instagram models use; the ones that would be very hard to detect) to look less Indian (because almost no Indian has green eyes).

6. Get a rhinoplasty to remove minor dorsal hump and to fix up my nose structure a bit overall.

7. Get a genioplasty specifically to vertically extend my chin (not much need for horizontal projection, it’s not recessed, but I guess some horizontal projection would be nice).

(And possibly get a wraparound jaw surgery as well for a wider jaw.)

After all this, what PSL do you think I can realistically achieve based on the photos that you have seen of me (on the other thread)?
whiten your skin.
your psl will depend on how good is the surgeon.

want you go only for white foids ?

whiten your skin.
your psl will depend on how good is the surgeon.

want you go only for white foids ?

for each of these surgeries I will travel to the best surgeon in the USA. Assuming I do that, where can I end up?

just to get an idea what is 5.5 PSL in terms of percentile. So let’s say 4 PSL is dead average, meaning being at the 50th percentile mark in looks. What percentile would one be at if they’re 5.5 PSL? I’m assuming like 15th percentile?

• +1
just to get an idea what is 5.5 PSL in terms of percentile. So let’s say 4 PSL is dead average, meaning being at the 50th percentile mark in looks. What percentile would one be at if they’re 5.5 PSL? I’m assuming like 15th percentile?
give or take 10th percentile actually or below.

but try to get to a better skin coloration for that

then probably 1/100 percentile, if you manage to gymax and nt max too

what’s nt max? Oh another question. What would you say 5.5 PSL is on your average layman’s scale out of 10?

I look dogshit. Would rather be dead than the dirty sandcel I am tbh
شكلك ابوف افريج بالنسبة لعراقي صراحة وخصوصا انك ماعبتقلد التريندات المخانيث. خمسة بي اس ال

• JFL
8D0DAEB8 E91C 4911 BA40 BB8905099D34

• Love it
  • So Sad