alexum
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2026
- Posts
- 162
- Reputation
- 39
Take a photo relaxed you look retarded doing this hullo method shit
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Take a photo relaxed you look retarded doing this hullo method shit

HmmYou look like a nut cracker in second pic![]()
I dont do. hullo before this i sended a lot of relaxedTake a photo relaxed you look retarded doing this hullo method shit
Can u make a relaxed face bro you look good but u look like your sucking in for dear life I could be mistaken tho
I dont suck my cheeksCan u make a relaxed face bro you look good but u look like your sucking in for dear life I could be mistaken tho
No your neck broI dont suck my cheeks![]()
Oh mb then ye ur rightNo your neck bro
True Autism
Yea I know your #1Oh mb then ye ur right
️ve maxxed on the site or so I’ve been toldTerras ur all tamily tree to deathTrue Autism
Huh I did not say that broTerras ur all tamily tree to death
I know i say other guyHuh I did not say that bro
My neck happenes like yhat bc 7 bflooks like your holding in a shit
Bro you look unhealthy please get to 10 or 12 bf and if u lose the hollows just use lemon or aquliaxI know i say other guy
My neck happenes like yhat bc 7 bf
welcome to earth nigga
welcome to earth nigga
I dotn think i will lose my hallows my zygos before bsBro you look unhealthy please get to 10 or 12 bf and if u lose the hollows just use lemon or aquliax
can I see a front pic in normal lighting
I dotn think i will lose my hallows my zygos before bs
K wait ill try to findcan I see a front pic in normal lighting
can I see a front pic in normal lighting

Cute and aprochble
As alwaysCute and aprochble
You look like youd use your asshole as a pokemon card vending machine
You made fun of me first boyoYou look like youd use your asshole as a pokemon card vending machine
ltn bro. mouth to nose ratio is sub optimal, long philtrum, bad skin and uncanny.
Just forward head posture no sucking in still breathing when taking thisTake a photo relaxed you look retarded doing this hullo method shit
Just forward head posture no sucking in still breathing when taking this
Nvm wrong threadJust forward head posture no sucking in still breathing when taking this
subhuman kys