Rate me: 30 year old trying to become high tier normieo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
Whatsup guys.

I would call myself a low tier normie now. I'm 5'8.

I have been skinny fat my whole life and lazy as hell with diet and weights.

Want to get a good, athletic physique. Hoping it will take me to high tier normie- to be honest any decent looking guy who's not too short can get to high tier normie if they have an athletic physique.

Let me know what you think of me now, and what you think my potential is. Cheers. 20191124 122048 20191124 122025 20191123 235020 20191123 230523

Last edited:
I'm sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1464, mikeock and 6 others
Currently, 3PSL.
First of all you need to get lean. Get yourself down to around 10% - 12% bodyfat and post again. You really don't know what you're working with until you get there.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Currently, 3PSL.
First of all you need to get lean. Get yourself down to around 10% - 12% bodyfat and post again. You really don't know what you're working with until you get there.

Thanks for your reply.

What body fat percentage would you guess I am at now? I know it's hard to tell but just give me a wild guesstimate.

Thanks for your reply.

What body fat percentage would you guess I am at now? I know it's hard to tell but just give me a wild guesstimate.
I'd guess somewhere around 18% - 20% with very little muscle mass.

I'd guess somewhere around 18% - 20% with very little muscle mass.
I think you're correct.

6 months of disciplined skinny fat specific training is needed.

you look like adam driver

gymcel and get lean

oh no
Raybans maxx honestly. You have a really really bad eye area. Also drop weight and gain muscle.

my boy god was half awake when making you

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
oh no
Raybans maxx honestly. You have a really really bad eye area. Also drop weight and gain muscle.

Some of the pictures were taken with really bad light.
What is bad about my eye area? Is there anything that can be done to improve?
20191124 142838 20191124 142850
What race do I look?

Last edited:
do some dadbondmax

Look similar to @rockndogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i really live free rent in your head jfl. Why? You couldnt handle being a curry?
He legit looks like you bro? Plus I only remember your thread with Titbot jfl other than that your existence matters very least to everyone

He legit looks like you bro? Plus I only remember your thread with Titbot jfl other than that your existence matters very least to everyone

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Inject steroids and get low BF

eye area is truly everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
He also has low hyoid, long midface, low fwhr, most likely recessed jaw and chin.

Jaw is actually looking pretty good since I lost weight (I was fat during the middle of the year).

It's weird, as I was called handsome by multiple girls (of different races) in college.

This whole eye shit seems to be a recent obsession.

I have gotten 2 lays in 14 months without really trying (1 hot black girl), despite what you all say, I have no doubt if I get to 12% by with muscle/tone I will be mid tier normie at least.

When I got to that shape in college, I fucked 2 girls in 6 weeks. Admittedly the standard has gotten higher.
12% bf I meant.

Jaw is actually looking pretty good since I lost weight (I was fat during the middle of the year).

It's weird, as I was called handsome by multiple girls (of different races) in college.

I have gotten 2 lays in 14 months without really trying (1 hot black girl), despite what you all say, I have no doubt if I get to 12% by with muscle/tone I will be mid tier normie at least.

When I got to that shape in college, I fucked 2 girls in 6 weeks. Admittedly the standard has gotten higher.
12% bf I meant.
Cope af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Wear lifts to increase the height, helps

12% bf I meant.
Post pics of your side profile

I'll refer you to my avi.

Status
Not open for further replies.