Reactions: LooksThinker and wackedchives
If ur not some beaner from the depths of some Mexican village idk what u are

If ur not some beaner from the depths of some Mexican village idk what u are
I think my great great grandparents were not me tho

LTN bean bitch

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
What the fuck is that browridge nigga

Doesn't make him a LTN though..? I don't see another major flaw besides his long midface to make him a LTN
Extreme lip incompetence, eye ratios all over the place, nasolabial folds, flat zygos.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
You are currently 4/10. 5'11 can slay but you have to work out a fuckton, get ready

also, get rid of the blemishes on your face, make sure you eat organic, simple food and avoid additives

avoid excessive social media use, as constant screen use will accelerate the aging of your eyes and put stress on your body via consumption of the mainstream media's degenerate crap

when you go to the barber, order "as short as possible with scissors"

ALWAYS go for a stone statue look, it's the foolproof foid magnet look. Tiktok foids say they like "curly haired/poofy haired boys" but the girls that like that in boys are borderline retarded and often disloyal, you don't want them. You want a foid that will loyally suck you off and make you dinner. Make sure your skin is smooth and youthful, with no blemishes. Get a short haircut. Eliminate ALL pimples and ALL facial hair. Ditch any and all piercings, tattoos, or otherwise unnecessary self-inflicted skin lesions.

As of right now, you are 4/10, but with the right habits you could double it to 8/10. You have a good skull and height, it would be a shame to see it be wasted on SOYciety, filler, additives, preservatives, and degenerate cucked shit. Work out, eat healthy, and keep life simple.

Bonus round: get stem cell penis enlargemet to get an 8.8 inch penis. This has been scientifically proven to be the optimal penis size for female orgasm. It sounds like some braindead reddit copypasta but I'm not kidding. If you can master the stone statue look and make your bitch cum B2B you will have a 0% chance of getting cheated on unless she's utterly retarded or raped.

You are currently 4/10. 5'11 can slay but you have to work out a fuckton, get ready

also, get rid of the blemishes on your face, make sure you eat organic, simple food and avoid additives

avoid excessive social media use, as constant screen use will accelerate the aging of your eyes and put stress on your body via consumption of the mainstream media's degenerate crap

when you go to the barber, order "as short as possible with scissors"

ALWAYS go for a stone statue look, it's the foolproof foid magnet look. Tiktok foids say they like "curly haired/poofy haired boys" but the girls that like that in boys are borderline retarded and often disloyal, you don't want them. You want a foid that will loyally suck you off and make you dinner. Make sure your skin is smooth and youthful, with no blemishes. Get a short haircut. Eliminate ALL pimples and ALL facial hair. Ditch any and all piercings, tattoos, or otherwise unnecessary self-inflicted skin lesions.

As of right now, you are 4/10, but with the right habits you could double it to 8/10. You have a good skull and height, it would be a shame to see it be wasted on SOYciety, filler, additives, preservatives, and degenerate cucked shit. Work out, eat healthy, and keep life simple.

Bonus round: get stem cell penis enlargemet to get an 8.8 inch penis. This has been scientifically proven to be the optimal penis size for female orgasm. It sounds like some braindead reddit copypasta but I'm not kidding. If you can master the stone statue look and make your bitch cum B2B you will have a 0% chance of getting cheated on unless she's utterly retarded or raped.
Bruh idk if this is crazy or good advice. Thx tho for writing all that

Wait so you mean my lips are open? All I see are people with open lips when I look it up. Idk wym by eye ratios. Tbh I think I look okay/ normal ik my skin is kinda bad tho

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
rough start. get some surgeries junior. not sure where ud find them in ur animalistic latin tribes, but good luck
What kind of surgeries should I get